Friday, April 17, 2020

[YOUTUBE] CHEN - AMARANTH

- There are a lot of people supporting you here, so i hope you will be able to receive their energy and live well. I believe you will come back one day with a good song. I miss you, i'm worried about you.

- Jongdae ah, how are you? I miss you so much.. I hope you and your family are in good health. Please sing for us again whenever you are ready. I really hope to see your child and welcome him/her ❤

- Jongdae ah, i will always be by your side. I hope you are not hurting. I hope there will only be flower paths in your future

- I will be a fan that is always supporting and loving you like how i am doing now. So i hope you will continue to give us good songs and remain as a singer who truly loves music. For Jongdae who likes to sing, I am willing to wait here forever ~☆

- There might be people who are disappointed in you, but i want to continue to listen to your music, be it under the name of Chen or Kim Jongdae. I hope you know that there are a lot of people who supports you. I hope the happy moments are more than the moments you felt hurt. I am listening to this song again that once comforted me, while waiting for you

- 'Amaranth' is my favourite comfort song. Thank you for singing for us, Jongdae ah

- To my beloved Jongdae. Thanks to Jongdae, i was filled with overflowing happiness for a long time and i hope you were as happy as the love you have given me too. You are the first singer that i like so my love for you may seem a little clumsy. Honestly at first i really hated you and i was really upset so i wanted to stop being a fan... But it was hard for me to do that. As i thought about it through time i realize that you are not guilty of a crime, i just... really miss you. At first i liked you because you look pretty with your bright smile, the more i liked you the more i could see the sincerity you put into your music. I like you who cherish your occupation and this place. I like the Jongdae who is always working hard to become a better singer and repay fans with his music. Putting aside everything, Jongdae who keeps singing for us, i think that is love. When i feel tired or down, the one that is always giving me strength is Jongdae, so i will always be by your side as well. Without you, it doesn't feel so hard to the extent that i want to die, but i don't feel happy either. I miss you so much, i want to hear Jongdae's voice again.

- I feel sad to see a lot of young fans being hurt by antis, many fans were disappointed and turned their backs on him, that's such a pity.. Before Chen is a celebrity, he is first a human being, he must be really sad. Whenever i listen to Chen songs, my stress goes away and my moods becomes better. Also i cannot imagine EXO without Chen, so i will always be waiting for you, please rest well and come back again when you are no longer having a hard time. Please cheer up and smile..

- Chen i really miss you. I'm worried that you are hurt and whether you are eating well. I hope you know that there are a lot of people that supports Chen as a singer. I really want to listen to Chen's voice again but i'll wait till the day Chen is ready. I will support Chen as a singer and Jongdae as a person, i am thankful for you and i will never forget you.

- Hello Jongdae~ You came into my dream today and i was so so happy to see you ㅠㅠ It has been so long since i last saw you i actually cried in my dream ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ Even when i was talking to you in a dream, you were busy taking care of me. It felt so real and it made me even happier to see you ㅠㅠ It was regretful when i opened my eyes and realize that it was just a dream, but i was able to come to ChenTube and listen to you singing, i felt okay~ Maybe it's because you appeared in my dream, i am missing you even more today ㅠㅠ I wonder whether you are living well and i want to listen to Jongdae's new song.. Jongdae ah, i will always be by your side and support you! Today too, I love you so much~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog