Tuesday, April 14, 2020

[PANN] KYUNGSOO "MOM" MEMES

source: https://pann.nate.com/talk/350660864

"MOM!!!!!!! Please throw me my indoor slipper bag!!!!!"

"Mom, I found my identity!!" (the card says penguin)

"Mom.. Once my cavity is filled, we'll really go eat shrimp burger right?"

"Mom, this kids cafe is so nice. I don't want to go home."

"Mom. It's me. Please put the flashlight down."

"Mom, let's hide my robot. I can see where it is. It's under mom's bed. Am I right?"

Sehun who accidentally destroyed hyung-ah's block tower,
Kyungsoo who burst into tears,
Junmyeon who's pretending to look the other way

My friend was showing me a video of crazy drunk causing a 
scene at the field yesterday. I remarked how the world has so many idiots, 
and as I continued watching, f*ck, that person is me

This looks like a revolution army general making a speech 
before the war outbreak. The main point is the subtle smile at the end.
"This is war, you b*stards"

He's typically a model student, but on graduation day, while he 
was giving the speech he prepared as the student representative, 
suddenly, with a grim face, he shouted "Yah, this sh*tty school is now over!!!". 
He caused trouble and ended his teenage years with a bang. 
He had already been accepted to a prestigious university. 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog