Sunday, April 12, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO'S LEGENDARY FANCHANT VIDEO


  • [THEQOO[ EXO's legendary fanchant video

- I'm not an EXO fan but I was there at that time, it was really like an EXO solo concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their fanchants are for real

- Wow, I got chills

- Just by looking at the title I knew it would be this video ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I think the main point of this video is the SEXY!!!! JAL DEULEO!!!! part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Heol, it could even be heard from the outside?

- When they were doing the fanchants, the stadium's floor shook ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was my first time feeling the seats shake because the majority of the audience was moving

- I was at the venue at that time, let me praise myself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- My prediction (that it was this video) was right

- I was there at that time

- It was so fun stanning in 2015

- I was there, such memories

- I was there too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I was there too, my ears hurt and I thought my soul was about to depart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO fans are amazing

- Even at solo concerts, this (Growl's) fanchant is the most well done
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog