Tuesday, April 14, 2020

[PANN] IS THERE A COLLABORATION YOU GUYS WANT?

  • [PANN] Is there a collaboration you guys want?
[+257] I'm an IU fan and i really hope IU and D.O. will do a collaboration one day. IU is a huge fan of 'That's Okay' ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I know it's not going to be easy but i have been waiting for it to happen since a long time ago ㅠㅠ I hope they do an sweet acoustic song ㅠㅠ

   >> It's possible once Kyungsoo discharges from military but i'm not sure what will happen because of 'Along With The Gods'

   >> Can't they just release a duet album? 1. Acoustic R&B  2. Sweet song  3. Ballad  4. Pop R&B, release a 10 track album like this

  >> Has there ever been a release of female & male duet album before?

  >> Suzy & Baekhyun

  >> I'm going crazy just by imagining IU and D.O. singing a pop song

  >> It'll be awesome if they could do a song like 'Whiskey and Morphine'

  >> I'm D.O.'s fan and i have been waiting for this collaboration for a long time too ㅠㅠ I'm so happy to know IU listens to Kyungsoo's songs and recommended it to others.. Please do a duet

  >> A duet version of 'That's Okay' and 'Through the Night'

[+206] Heavenly Voice Im Hyunsik & Doh Kyungsoo

  >> It's been so long since i heard this name.. When will Doh Kyungsoo be discharged...

  >> Baekseok line ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  This will be really daebak...

  >> I have been waiting for this for years

  >> The video of them singing during a high school festival was so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  >> The reason why they both became close is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyunsik transferred to Baekseok High School and he asked his seat partner who is the best singer in school. His seat partner told him it's D.O. so Hyunsik immediately went to D.O. and said "I heard you are the best singer in this school? Sing with me at the festival". That's how they became close friends...

  >> I came in here thinking this 2 will be mentioned ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+163] For me it's IU and Baekhyun. Both their aura and voice color in 'I Give You My Heart' and 'On The Road' matches so well. Please listen to IU's cover of Doh Kyungsoo's song too, it'll be great if she could do a collaboration with D.O. too ㅜㅜ

  >> I was hoping they'd do a duet in Moon Lovers, it's a pity that it didn't happen ㅋㅋ

[+99] Suzy and Baekhyun, please collaborate again

  >> Seriously i have not yet seen another idol or Youtuber sing 'Dream' better than the original singers

[+76] I wanted to comment IU and D.O. but there are a lot of comments on this already, so... Jung Eunji and Seo Eunkwang

[+75] Im Hyunsik and Doh Kyungsoo please ㅠㅠ

[+74] D.O. and IU is so popular

[+48] IU and Suho

  >> This is exactly what i want

  >> Both their voices are refreshing like silk ㅠㅠ

[+46] Moon Lovers fans gather up. It's not that Baekhyun and IU are not close anymore. I'm inspired by the emotions in Moon Lovers, please give us a sentimental historical drama song added with a bit of dance feeling. The Moon Lovers OST that CBX sang is catchy and has different sentiments.. Please SM and IU company, are you reading this... I will give you all my money so please just do it

[+32] Kai and Taemin

[+23] I think Baekhyun and IU should be quite close since they filmed a drama together, now please sing a song together as well...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog