Sunday, April 26, 2020

[THEQOO] XIUMIN & SUHO LEGENDARY FANCAM THAT EVEN NON FANS WATCHED

OP: They are really f*king handsome. I unknowingly finish watching the entire video while admiring their looks. I find the video interesting even though they didn't do anything. 
  • [THEQOO] As someone who is only interested in female idols, the EXO legendary fancam that i watched because i was attracted by the thumbnail
- Wow they looked really handsome in the thumbnail

- They are friggin 3D

- I have to agree with this, they are really handsome

- I watched this video today too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are both handsome in their own ways

- The thumbnail made me watch the video now too.....

- F*king handsome

- This is the best visual combination i have ever seen in my life... The facial coordinates are the same but the feeling is totally different, this is seriously the best

- Xiumin is heart flutteringly handsome... Suho is like an art...

- SM idols all look like princes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all look smooth

- Wow what's with their facial features

- Yahh just look at that thumbnail

- I watched it because i got attracted too... They are shockingly handsome

- They are so handsome that it seems unreal... They don't look similar to each other at all but somehow there's something similar about them here

- My heart jumped a little when Xiumin slightly smiled at 1:16 ㅋㅋㅋ They both look like princes in this video

- My eyes are cleansed this early morning, kyaaa i love it

- They look cold when they are sitting still, but adorable when they are dancing

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog