Wednesday, April 8, 2020

[PANN] I'M SO ENVIOUS OF EXO AND EXO-LS

OP: All their songs are masterpieces. I listened to their songs for the first time in a long time after listening to my bias' songs everyday, and their songs are so good. F*ck, I also think my bias' songs are good but EXO's songs are an uncrossable four-dimensional wall ㅠ

  • [PANN] I'm so envious of EXO and EXO-Ls

Overall: +238

[+39]  For real. Somehow, I feel like I can use the word 'youth' because it's EXO? I really liked EXO from when I was in elementary school till junior high. Now EXO's fans are mostly students who grew up and became adults. In the time the fans grew from students to adults, EXO still maintained the top position. I'm really envious of that relationship

[+28] Seriously thank you.... I'm crying even at this kind of words ㅠ

[+24] Thank you for viewing them positively. Today is really EXO pride and L-pride ㅠㅠ

[+21] Their b-sides are the best ㅠㅜ Peter Pan is the bestest best

[+0] I'm not envious but I agree that their songs are really masterpieces. They really have a lot of good songs. For me, the title track Overdose and the b-side Baby Don't Cry ㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog