Tuesday, April 21, 2020

[PANN] GIFS YOU WOULD SAVE EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE NOT A FAN

  • [PANN] Which are the gifs you would save even though you are not their fan? 
[+68] I find this fascinating somehow so i saved it
[+65] This is funny
gif caption: If you are in a bad mood, please look at this cheerful guy showing his gold teeth 
[+41] I saved this the moment i saw it
[+35] He looks f*king handsome in this gif, i saved it immediately when i saw it on Pann ㅋㅋ
[+31] This is what i have... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so funny and adorable
[+26] F*king funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+22] F*king funny
[+19] I saved this because Suho looked really cute here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+17] I saved this from an article about faces that can gain a lot of fans not long ago ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*king adorable
[+14] Xiumin is super cute
 [+13] I'm a fan of another group but i saved this because i want to try it, it's so fascinating
[+13] You would save this even though you're not a fan
[+13] I like Suho a lot recently ㅠㅠㅠ It's been awhile i stop stanning my previous bias, so i feel like i have found love ㅠ
[+12] I didn't know Kai was this good looking.. I just can't stop saying how amazing this is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[+11] I have an ultimate bias but recently i'm contemplating of joining the fandom because of Kai..
[+6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5] He's f*king adorable
[+4] I have been searching for gifs during this era but there aren't many ㅜㅜ Eris please share with me if you have more
[+4] Yah, this is for real
[+3] F*ck i saved this the moment i saw his chest
[+2] Legendary
  >> F*ck i seriously agree. When i was in denial of stanning him, i saw someone said this is the prince that little mermaid saw and i was stunned, i love you...

[+1] I saw this on Pann hot topics, i'm so fascinated by it
[+1] I saved it because they're both cute
[+0] Gif of Kim Junmyeon farting fire
  >> Am i the only one who thinks the guy beside him looks funnier?

[+0] Doh Kyungsoo's kissing scene on Hundred Days Husband, i can't find the gif...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog