Sunday, April 12, 2020

[PANN] SEHUN IS CRAZILY HANDSOME

OP: People who have seen Sehun in real life would all agree with me.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [PANN] Sehun is seriously handsome as hell
Overall: +480

[+181; -12] Personally i think the top EXO's members that look best in real life is Suho and Sehun. They are seriously handsome. Their t-zone, eyes, nose, lips and their face is small

[+137; -13] Ah seriously when i went to their concert this time, it was my first time seeing Sehun so close up... I can't utter a single word.. I don't know why i can't say anything

[+133; -11] My friend say he is a f*king statue exhibition. When she saw him, she lost her mind and said "F*ck!! What's with his face", it was really funny

[+78; -1] They had to advertise the product, but they show his handsomeness instead ㅋㅋㅋ Sehun wants to take better pictorials so he always prepare himself by looking at product pictorials ㅋㅋㅋ He makes me proud
Q: Which member do you think brings out the most perfect image?
Editor: Sehun is so handsome, so we just have to show his handsome side.
[+70; -0] People were dissing him saying he has protruding jaw, so i got curious and went to search about him. F*ck are you guys kidding? Who says he has protruding jaw, it is just nice, and his face has everything, eyes nose lips everything, even his eyelashes f*ck, he has such a cool looking face. Also his physical f*ck, his shoulders are broad, he has long legs and he is f*king tall

[+53; -0] I saw him up-close during the last concert and somehow the faces of the men i met in the past 2 months all became a blur and they all look like squids (ugly) to me. Because of my (post-concert) after effects, the young boss in my company whom i have heard people say handsome still looks like a squid to me, even up till now. You guys should see EXO in real life and see them up-close, once you do your taste will go up and you will become like me - someone who has never dated anyone in the past 8 years...

[+52; -0] What's more to say about Oh Sehun's looks ㅠ

[+44; -2] This was posted by another group's fansite ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Q: Among all the idols you have seen in real life, who is the most handsome idol?? (Excluding Minhyuk - the fansite's bias)
A: I would never. There's no one. How do i even dare???? I can mention another idol except Minhyuk??? Like what i have always said, among all the current idols, the most handsome person in history is none other than Lee Minhyuk. The one and only Lee Minhyuk
(in smaller font) It's EXO Oh Sehun

[+44; -1] I went to their latest concert and no words is necessary when it comes to Oh Sehun. Wah...  f*king handsome.. Wah, handsome... Wah... You will just be saying this repeatedly.

[+35; -2] How is his T-zone like this...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog