Friday, April 24, 2020

[PANN] SUHO SELF REFLECTING ON HIS DARK HISTORY

F*ck his reaction is super funny ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [PANN] Suho self reflecting on his dark history
Overall: +622

[+120] He looked cute in those videos to me but he personally thinks those are his dark history, it makes me think the videos are cuter than before

[+111] This video is f*king cute and interesting ㅋㅋㅋ

[+107] I have been waiting 6 years for Junhee unnie

[+58] This is the question someone posted online ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's EXO Suho, you brat
Title: Who is this girl?
My sister showed me this picture and asked whether she's pretty. She is totally my type. I like Hyeri from Girl's Day and i heard this person performed Something so i was searching frantically for the video but i couldn't find her. Can someone please tell me what group she's in, what's her name, her age or any information about her, it's very urgent.

[+42] F*king hilarious, f*ck i miss Junhee
[+41] "It's me you brat" ㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎㅋㅎ

[+39] When i see blonde Suho, i can't help but say "amen" but he said he'll never do it again ㅠㅠㅠ
 [+35] Blonde Suho was legendary

[+29] In the eyes of fans, he looks cool even in his dark history
[+24] He even knows about the question that was posted online.. He really does searches about himself.. I hope he doesn't see any bad comments....

[+22] Our Junhee never came back after going to America because of her stage fright... I miss you...

[+16] ㅋㅋㅋ The way he was embarrassed about it is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11] How are those dark history ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Was he blonde during Overdose era?? I was really shocked at how Suho was so handsome then

[+10] I watched the video out of curiosity and Suho's musical is better than i expected... I was surprised

[+6] Why do i like Kim Junmyeon's smile so much.. He is really adorable

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog