Saturday, April 4, 2020

[THEQOO] SUHO - WHEN KIDS MEET EXO

  • [THEQOO] "Do you know EXO?" When kids meet EXO
- Kids born during Growl era is that big already??

- Suho is a really good person...

- This is touching..

- I don't know why i feel like crying when he said he wished that time would stopped at the moment they received Daesang for Growl

- Suho who is reminiscing his memories in 2013 is touching ㅜㅜ

- I think Suho fans would cry a lot when watching this video. Suho must have a lot of thoughts after filming this video ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I am not his fan but i really support Suho!!

- Oh he is f*king handsome

- The video is touching, i wanted to cry when he talked about the day they received Daesang ㅠ

- I have confidence that i will support you my entire life... My tears...

- My mood feels weird when watching the video... Kids who were born when Growl was released are already that big and because i know about Suho's journey this far so my heart feels really weird

- This is touching. I didn't like them when i was a student but this still made my heart flutter.

- My mood feels weird, i hope they will always do well

- As someone who stans idol, this makes me teary.. Due to the unique nature of an idol's occupation, the speed in which they fall from popularity is faster than other occupations. And because of that big change (from being popular to unpopular), they might feel empty. Suho ah, you are still at the height of your popularity but as an idol stan, i fully understand when you say you hope that this moment will last forever ㅠㅠ

- This is so sweet

- Seriously what is this idol occupation ㅠ.. That's what my heart feels as i was reading the subtitles. Suho, you are amazing

- The last part of the video where Suho was sitting alone, i don't know why but it makes me emotional.. ㅠㅠㅠ

- I can see that Suho was feeling emotional in the video.. I have a lot of happy memories because i like EXO.. Thank you, Leader. I always feel sorry to you ㅠㅠ

- Suho's expression is like he's telling everything. Suho hwaiting

- I hope Junmyeonie will be happy forever

- Suho is seriously a person that you can't help but love ㅠㅠㅠ I will always support, love and remember you.

- Junmyeon ah, let's remember it together

- Suho is a person that i can learn a lot from.. ㅠㅠㅠ

- I love you Junmyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You are the one person that affected my life direction the most

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog