Sunday, April 12, 2020

[PANN] ANECDOTE FROM A PART-TIME STAFF DURING EXPLORATION CONCERT


  • [PANN] I'm feeling bored so here's my anecdote from my part-time job at EXO's concert
I was working as a part-time staff during EXO's year-end concert last year. To be honest i did not see EXO that often so there's nothing much i could share about them but since you guys would be more interested to read about EXO than their fans, i'll first talk about EXO.

Rehearsals: The concert was more than 3 months ago so i don't remember much about the members, but i remember Baekhyun.. He talks a lot and keeps humming during rehearsals ㅋㅋㅋ He never stops singing and thanks to that my ears were blessed. The other members talk a lot too and it was very noisy

During concert: Suho's abs... I don't remember which song was it but Suho came on stage alone.  He danced and showed his abs. EXO-Ls, didn't you guys like that a little too much? I was standing there with a daze and suddenly loud screams pierced my ears, it was really 'screams'.. I was caught by surprise so i looked towards the stage and wow it was so ridiculous that i wanted to scream along as well but i kept it in and continued working ㅋ I'm a professional

For those who don't know what i'm talking about, i searched Twitter and found this. Here's an eye candy for you guys ^^
It's been a long time so i'm sorry i don't remember the other performance, only Suho's abs were stuck in my mind...

Also Baekhyun... He talked a lot during rehearsal and during the concert. What i meant by him talking is not like how i'm chattering messily here, but more like how harmonies are kept being added into a song.. He is a sincere person on stage.

Also, the members' love for fans is really awesome. Their ments on the last day of concert was reaaaaaally long. The ments and encore segment were more than an hour, i was so worried that i'd miss the last train home ㅠㅠ It was a worrying time for me but i'm sure the fans liked it a lot..

From here onwards, i'll be talking about EXO-L.

It was really cold that day.... I worked there for 3 days and i felt like i was in hell... But EXO-Ls gave me heat packs and snacks as they walked by. They took care of me and i was really touched...   I heard about the story that EXO-Ls are Doraemon, but i didn't know it would apply to security staff as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chocolate, sweets, jelly, i received a variety of things and i'm truly thankful

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog