Monday, April 13, 2020

[THEQOO] IU MENTIONED KYUNGSOO'S 'THAT'S OKAY' ON RADIO

[...] "There's a song that i have been recommending very often lately and it is EXO D.O.'s 'That's Okay'. After i ended my trainee days, i have never once gotten emotional or cried after listening to a song, but i cried when i listened to this song. It was at night and i was really comforted by the song. I would put the song on repeat and tune down the volume, eventually i would be able to fall asleep. On nights where i can't seem to write music or when i am missing someone, i would listen to this song." [...]  

She mentioned this song in the past too
"It's my lullaby that i listen to before i go to sleep. It's not easy to put me to sleep, but whenever i hear this song, i could sleep easily. I recommend this song to you - D.O.'s 'That's Okay'."
  • [THEQOO] IU: "I cried a lot when i listen to EXO D.O. 'That's Okay' at night" 
- Please can the both of you do a collaboration

- The song must have left a really deep impression on her ㅋㅋㅋ I like the song too because i felt comforted while listening to it ㅠㅠ

- The song is good. Seeing how she has been recommending it a few times, it must have really touched her heart

- The lyrics are really good and the melody fits the lyrics

- I don't really like SM idols so i didn't know about the existence of this song. But it was on my Apple Music recommendations and because the album cover was totally my style (drawing of a dog ㅠㅠ) i listened to it once. Now whenever i have a hard time in the office, i would definitely listen to this song... ㅠㅠ

- Thanks to IU i was introduced to this song. I really like it and i have been listening to it repeatedly for quite some time.

- I listened to the song and it's good

- You will really feel comforted when you listen to this song, the lyrics and his voice

- I'll listen to it today

- Wow it looks like she really like the song ㅠㅠ It helps her sleep well... The song matches Kyungsoo's calm and relax personality

- I am living day by day on whiskey and morphine (t/n: waiting for Kyungsoo's discharge)

- I have a friend who is a non-fan kept recommending the song to me so i listened to it when i was studying abroad and i will never forget how i felt.. ㅠㅠ Thank you for giving us such a good song

- I really like this song. I listened to it on repeat when it was first released and i would still listen to it now when i suddenly think of it. His emotion, voice color, lyrics, i like it all.

- Please do a collaboration just once ㅠ Even without hearing it, i know it will be a masterpiece

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog