Saturday, April 25, 2020

[PANN] CHANYEOL AND HIS NOONA ARE SO SWEET

Chanyeol's sister is a former announcer who was famous for her face. Sometimes when I see her instagram, I get so envious because the two of them are so sweetㅜㅜ

("I love you noona" is written on the airpods)
Yoora: It's not meant to be a christmas present, but it arrived on christmas eve. #SantaPark #loveutoo
Chanyeol: I was going to engrave SAMSUNG on it but I held back
Chanyeol: Cover up the serial number

Who would gift their sister a gift like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's also f*cking interesting how he just casually gave this to her. What's with the "i love you noona" seriously ㅜㅠㅠ

Chanyeol's comment: pretty

I really don't have to say anything about this one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is really so heart-flutteringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Chanyeol's comment: Pretty, just like me

These are the lyrics of the congratulatory song Chanyeol sang at his sister's wedding. His noona was like "a pop song?", so Chanyeol asked her to read the lyrics properly? She said she was extremely touched after reading the lyrics ㅋㅋㅋ He sang it with this kind of intention ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

<I'm sad that noona, who had always cared for me right beside me is leaving my side, but I'm okay because noona is happy with the person she loves ㅠㅠㅠ Even if noona leaves to be next to the person she loves, I will continue to cherish my memories with noona, and we'll be together forever. Telling the person she loves (her husband) that the light noona gave me will always glow> 

Park Chanyeol's #1 treasure
5. Noona

 Who else would carry their noona's picture around and show her off to their members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yoora: unforgettable night. The comments let me know that my dongsaeng is in Thailand right now so we met up. To think we had an impromptu meet up in Bangkok..!! I somehow feel like an accomplished person

There's a reason these siblings have such a good lovely relationship

At D.O.'s movie press con, Chanyeolie's mom came without telling him and brought flowers.. Apparently she hugged him while calling him son ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Vivapolo: Ah!!! I just found out today. I sincerely thank the entire nation's daughters-in-law(?)^^ for Chanyeol's birthday ad in the newspaper^^ When I saw the name 'daughter-in-law', I burst into laughter^^ <3<3<3

I really love you, mother ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yes, I'm the number 19921127th daughter-in-law ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


  • [PANN] Chanyeol and his noona are so f*cking sweet

Overall: +1176

[+226] Who would gift their sister a Benzㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's something that's only possible because it's Park Chanyeol
"Today, while I was at YTN for a field trip, I heard this from the anchor who was showing us around. The anchor asked Yoora unnie what's good about having EXO as your dongsaeng~?, Yoora unnie said her dongsaeng bought her a foreign make car when he got famous...."

[+196] This too
Yoora: The kind #Driver Park. He brought me to my destination safely.

[+170] The both of them are so sweet
Yoora: (talking about how she quit her job and switched careers)
Chanyeol: I support your choice
Yoora: You're a huge strength to me

[+151] When Park Chanyeol took photos with his sister, he wouldn't let go of his sister's hand at all and kept holding it tightly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His idol side also showed here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+140] (Serious) Did you call my noona a fool? (Relieved) Ah~~ yes I'm a fool for my noona! He really treasures his noona
(Kai asked the question "are you a fool for your sister?" and Chanyeol misheard ㅋㅋㅋ)

[+121] They're the standard for superior siblings ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The noona is an announcer and the dongsaeng is a top idol

[+110] It seems like Park Chanyeol's romanticism runs in the family ㅠㅠ
Yoora: My first musical of the year, #TheManWhoLaughs. I failed ticketing the first time but managed to go after snagging a cancelled ticket. I knew that he would do well but I didn't expect him to be this good..! #Myeonplaine's volume, emotions and movements were perfect. I could feel how much work he put into acting, his acting left a huge impact on me. For actor-nim who's always polite and even has a superb personality, I gifted him red ginseng so that he can keep his energy up until the last show #NotAnAd #Friend-stagram

 [+108] This was uploaded by their mom. Just looking at their mom, I understand why the two have such a good relationship. Her manner of speech is so warm ㅜㅜㅜㅠ Reading this anecdote, I can understand the feelings Chanyeol had when he sang the congratulatory song
Vivapolo: Sometime back, because of Chanyeol's movie filming, he met with Yoora while he was in Busan^^ When Yoora was in elementary school, she wanted to do Girl Scout activities, but because it would lessen the time she could spent looking after her brother, she hesitated. She was such a kind noona. While mom was working, noona played with him a lot. I remember this one winter day, there were a gang of neighbourhood hooligans gathered outside our house. Chanyeolie was so afraid he couldn't leave the house, Yoora quickly put on her jacket and went out together with him^^ When his noona forgot something she was supposed to bring to school, Chanyeolie ran until he couldn't catch his breath to give it to his sister. The pretty children who carried their backpacks to school, grew up to become a fatigued trainee and a tired aspirinng announcer.. The two would murmur about the hard times and difficulties well into the night, and overcame these adversities.. Now they're all grown up, they are striving to achieve even more amazing dreams. Seeing this makes me proud and happy. The two are busy so they can't meet often, but when they do they still play blue marble, hit their wrists and play yoot ^^ People, no matter who, make mistakes in life. When they make a mistake, instead of scolding and slandering them, it would be better to encourage them so that they don't repeat the same mistake and support them warmly^^ Vivapolo will close on 4th January, Monday. It's a fixed off-day. Everyone in our family, take care of your health and happy new year <3 <3 <3

[+83] When I see these two, I feel warm

Chanyeol: what about me......?
Yoora: You're.. number one in my heart.. 

[+80] This is a recent post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Chanyeol is so cute. I didn't think he would display it like that
Yoora: I don't know if regular houses have things like this but it's exciting. #HouseSightseeing #Deadpool

[+70] Cuties

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog