Wednesday, April 8, 2020

[PANN] EXO ARE REALLY A FOUR-DIMENSIONAL WALL


  • [PANN] EXO are really a four-dimensional wall ㅋㅋㅋ

Overall: +298

[+92] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO are like embers that won't ever extinguish

[+75] I seriously think EXO have to thank their fans ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly speaking, remaining firm among big and small fandom scandals like this is unprecedented, only EXO could do it

[+59] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for viewing us positively. Please listen to the songs that are on the charts ㅋㅋ

[+30] I was really just casually checking the charts and I was shocked to see Growl... I unconsciously went on a trip down memory lane of my middle school days. At one point, I was really happy as someone who really liked EXO a lot. Thank you, EXO fans... Although I won't be together with you anymore, EXO will always be my last idols...

[+21] EXO fans are there in total silence but once they show their firepower, it's like they go all out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so fascinating, really

[+11] The haters are always saying they're not the top but they are. There's not a single hint of wavering

[+6] EXO and BTS will really remain as legends. Even when the generations change, I wonder if there will be another fandom of their size. I also wonder if the definition of 'top' will change ㅋㅋㅋ Both groups are famous for fan love and have amazing core fandoms. There's a reason they're the top.. It seems like they'll be forever

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog