Saturday, April 18, 2020

[NAVER TVCAST] SUHO ON YU HUIYEOL'S SKETCHBOOK


Watch: EXO's Suho Performs “Let's Love,” Shares His Dream, And ...

[+624] I've only listened to the original before, but Suho-ssi's version is also very fresh and nice. I think I'll listen to it again ^^

[+598] I'd never thought I'd get to listen to this song in Suho's voice.. He sings so well

[+547] I love Suho's version of Vain Hope ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+510] My tears started flowing while listening to the song... Kim Junmyeon is a genius

[+483] He's the Human Harp in itself... Thank you Junmyeon-ah, I love you ㅠㅠ

[+373] Thanks to Junmyeonie, I received a lot of comfort and felt very happy. Today and always, only be happy, Junmyeon-ah. I'll support you forever

[+362] By Junmyeonie's side for the rest of my life

[+358] What's with his ability to digest songs?! ㅠㅠ I love it

_____________
[+340] I love Suho's harp-like voice

[+327] The way Suho's voice starts weakly and gently really makes my heart melt. Am I the only one who feels this way? I really like the song Let's Love

[+319] Who else would make EXO's slogan the name of their title track.. EXO's Suho is really the truth..

[+299] There's nothing our Suho can't do.. He's good at everything ㅠㅠㅠ

[+287] He really suits band music

[+276] EXO's Suho, let's love for a long time

[+264] I love this. A statue is singing. Junmyeon-ah, you're always the best

[+253] Oh he sings so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ I arrived in heaven listening to Let's Love

[+251] How do you not love Kim Junmyeon!!! Suho, let's love

[+243] Listening to Suho's song, I thought spring had come

[+212] Is this heaven?

[+205] Suho has the best vocal colour and his face is the best too, there's nothing he can't do. He's good at everything

[+193] Our King-god-general-cutie-handsome-pretty-rich princess-prince Junmyeonie's live is the best. Junmyeon-ah I love you. Cyber Singer, please appear to us in real life. Kill coronavirus ㅠ

_____________

  • [NAVER TVCAST] Suho's thoughts about living half his life as a singer?
[+352] People who don't love Suho... are guilty...

[+329] You're someone who always makes me strive to become a better version of myself, Kim Junmyeon

[+309] He's a really cool person...

[+283] Junmyeonie is already that kind of existence in this world. Naturally, you're that kind of existence to me too! I'll always love you and support you, Junmyeon-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+271] Junmyeon-ah, I also feel fortunate to have met you

[+260] Junmyeon-ah, you have positively influenced my life a lot, I'm always grateful and proud

[+250] It's because Suho is Kim Junmyeon that I'm able to love and trust now. You said that you think you just have a special occupation, but you're already a special person to me

[+241] Junmyeon-ah, I'm also so happy to have met this person named EXO's Suho, Kim Junmyeon. It's like you have naturally weaved your way into my life. I'll continue supporting you and loving you for a long time, I love you so much Junmyeon-ah!

[+202] I'm so grateful to have been able to walk together in Junmyeonie's youth. I love you Junmyeonㅠㅠ

_____________

  • [NAVER TVCAST] OPEN YOUR EYES {Musical 'The Man Who Laughs' OST)
 [+1004] Oppa I'm in Seoul Arts Center right now

[+795] Being able to love Junmyeonie... must be a gift from god...

[+764] Junmyeonie has really drilled through Yedang's roof and my eyedrums..

[+712] The "living and breathing" part is really the killing part. Suho really made his musical actor title shine by himself. The Man Who Laughs is so good that you would feel sorry if you don't go watch it

[+509] I've seen Suho-nim's The Man Who Laughs. He really suits the show's character and the immersion of  the show was great. I was surprised by the solid vocals in his sweet voice. I'm so glad I can see his acting one more time here!

_____________

[+528] Human harp Kim Junmyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His voices suits band music really well

[+525] Harps these days can sing too? 

[+490] The world these days is pretty amazing..... A statue can sing and the song it sings is this comforting.... and it makes people happy

[+430] EXO's Suho, let's love forever

[+411] He's so good at singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love Harp Fairy Kim Junmyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Suho, lets love

[+399] The lyrics are so nice too.. I'm looking forward to Suho's second album

[+391] Human Harp Suho-ya, I love you ㅜㅜㅜ

[+367] Suho that I trust to listen.. Human Harp

[+306] Let's love 'Let's Love'... Let's love both Suho and the song.. It makes me curious how he can keep getting better with every live performance.. Suho, you're the best.. Everyone, listen to Let's Love and find your better future

[+303] E.T.L (EXO that i Trust to Listen to)

 [+292] Let's Love is so sweet. It's possible because it's Suho


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog