Monday, June 1, 2020

[PANN] SEEING EXO IN REAL LIFE

This isn't recent but I went to an EXO concert some time ago. I was in the standing area so I saw them from quite a close distance.

Firstly, Xiumin and Baekhyun's heads are f*cking small. Xiumin's eyes are f*cking big, making him look like a fairy. Baekhyun looked sharper than I expected, I was surprised by how sharp he looked. 

I didn't see Chen well but he looked similar to his image. He has very distinct features.
D.O. and Sehun looked similar to their images.
I found Chanyeol and Suho seriously handsome in real life.

Firstly, Chanyeol's proportions are f*cking good and his face is just insane.
While wiping his sweat, he opened his eyes wide and he looked really f*cking ferocious
He was like a goodlooking beast. The effect was amplified because he had red hair at the time

The moment I saw Suho I was speechless..
I understood why people say he's goodlooking in real life.
His skin is so good it was glowing.
Seriously, how should I put this in words, he was simply f*cking handsome. Subjectively, he was the handsomest. To the point that I'm envious that the other members get to see him everyday..

Lay is also f*cking handsome, I just gawked at him dumbfounded
  • [PANN] I'm sharing my experience of seeing EXO in real life because I want to
Overall: +296

[+120] I agree with what OP said about Baekhyun. People say he's cute and he's puppy-type, so I thought he would be round and cute but he was very sharp

             >> I freaking agree with this. When I went to the concert, Baekhyun is my bias so my mind was like "my baby, my baby", but when I saw him in real life, all I could say was oppa..

             >> This is real. At the baseball pitch, I watched Baekhyun from a close distance for a few hours until the baseball game ended. The moment I saw him, I honestly thought heol, he looks so scary. However, afterwards I looked at the previews, he came out looking like a puppy in the photos. The vibe he gives off is very different from his pictures

[+103] For real, if you see Xiumin in real life, you'll understand why he's called fairy ㅋㅋIt was like he went around bouncing ㅋㅋ Like there were boing boing sounds

[+67] When I attended a fansign, I was shocked by how Baekhyun seemed like a cold beauty... His face is puppy and it wasn't like he gave off cold vibes, but his face was totally nothing like a puppy's. Where did the Baekhyun I knew went? There was a man more charismatic than Sehunie sitting there..

[+46] I've been a Baekhyun fan since debut, in the past 5 years, local cons are a given and I also went to many overseas cons. Recently, because I'm busy with work I couldn't go to as many cons as before but I went to all of the local cons. I've seen many idols but seriously, just don't bash EXO for their faces ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Humanely, don't try to find faults in paused video screenshots or derpy photos taken on phone cameras,,,, Seriously, any celebrity has those moments but somehow, besides the fact that they're my children, EXO's faces are the real deal,,, especially the holy Kim Junmyeon,,, Since 2012, I hold onto the belief that Kim Junmyeon's face wasn't created on this earth,,, ^^ Their comeback is coming up so there are many trolls bashing their faces but it's just funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't even get mad, it's just hilarious ^^,,,

 [+42] What about Kai? I'm curious about what he looks like in real life. Many people say he's prettier than his image and that his legs are super long
           >> My bias is really in EXO. When I saw them up close, I couldn't see anyone but Jongin?? Maybe it was because he was the first member I saw up close. But  for real he was so handsome. It was my first time seeing such a good looking person in this world. His features were amazing. I almost changed my bias...

          >> That's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really pretty Rather than handsome, it's more "heol, he's really pretty"

          >> I saw him while passing by, but Kai is f*cking good looking. His aura is daebak, Seriously, I'm a fan of someone else but Kai is so handsome I gasped..!!

[+34] I thought Chen, Baekhyun, Suho and some other members would look like the warm guy-type but seeing them in real life, all of EXO look cold. Somehow like 8 handsome cold guys (when i saw EXO, it was an 8 member event) gathered together, their force was different. For EXO, you really have to see them in real life. They're also good looking in photos but what the camera doesn't capture doesn't lie. I was a part time helper at an event EXO appeared at, after the event ended, the part timers kept repeating that they were really handsome. Even though we only got a glimpse when we passed by..

[+28] I went to their concert to watch Minseokie but I was so surprised seeing Chanyeol's real life looks that every time he passed by, I kept saying "he's so handsome"...... Minseokie feels colder? than in pictures but when you see him run around he's really a fairy..... Junmyeonie's facial features are amazing... All the EXO members' features are no joke ㅠㅜIt's like looking at a fancam walking in front of you? Their faces don't seem real ㅠㅠ

[+26] Personally, I think Sehun looks really innocent in real life. Pure?? His lips are pink and his skin is milky-white. Rather than looking sharp, you can somehow tell why he's the maknae. But when he dances, he's really charismatic

[+24] Sehun: He looks like an elf. His shoulders are really broad. Baekhyun: his jawline is sharp. He has a unique aura? Suho: I understand why people say his skin is transparent. He's very handsome, it's a wonder. Kai: He looks pretty. He's really like a bear but his body is really hot. His proportions are astounding. D.O.: His eyes are really big. The human version of roundness. His features are distinct. Lay: pale, his proportions are as good as Kai's. Handsome. Chen: the member who looks like his photos the most. Handsome. Chanyeol: Very tall and slim. The standard beauty. Xiumin: simply a fairy. I thought he fell from heaven

[+24] His vibe in real life

[+23] I've seen Baekhyun up close twice. The first time I saw him, he looked small. His face was the same as on tv. But the second time I saw him, my eyes widened and I realized I was wrong. He was so pretty his person was shining ㅠㅠ I made eye contact with Baekhyunie who was on stage.. I melted in his gaze, no lie ㅠㅠThe moment we made eye contact, I thought I was evaporating ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

[+21] 2 years ago, when I went to my bias' concert, I saw Xiumin-ssi. He's somewhere in between f*cking handsome and f*cking cute... He was sitting diagonally behind me. He was shining brither than the stage lights. He was just smiling but he was simply smiling that brightly!!! Anyhow it was an interesting and precious experience

[+16] I think Suho is the handsomest in EXO. I got tickets to a concert that featured various artists. I went with my friend who said that Suho is the type you should see in real life so I was looking forward to it. oh my god, he was way more handsome than I anticipated. In the time I've been alive I've never seen someone that handsome. I really couldn't close my mouth. After the concert ended, my friend and I only talked about Suho for a week. He's really handsome

[+15] Someone tried to explain what Xiumin looks like in real life ㅋㅋㅋㄱ
 In order to explain how Xiumin's real life looks are different from a regular person's, I even drew something like this today... I am very serious... His eyes aren't just big by normal people standards, I tried hard to illustrate that he's a completely different species.

[+10] Xiumin is simply really small and slim and just a fairy. Kai dances really hard, I couldn't see anyone but him. The most shocking in real life was Suho. I wondered if people can really look like this. I only wrote for the members I remember seeing

[+8] I've also been to an EXO concert. Kai looks less scary? than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe because it was some time ago, he had that boyish charm, he somehow seemed youthful. Also, I stared at Sehun and Chanyeol with my mouth open. They're really very handsome. I wasn't a fan previously but even I watched in awe. I've seen many celebrities but it's hard to find a group like EXO where all the members are extremely handsome

[+8] Kai's side profile is really amazing. I haven't seen all the members, only Kai Chanyeol and D.O., but Kai's features really stood out. Kyungsoo's eyes were really huge

[+8] I've also seen them right in front of me. They're all more handsome than their photos. I wasn't anticipating Baekhyunie so I was surprised. I was anticipating Suho but I was still shocked. Seriously he's really completely prettily handsome. His eyes were sparkling

[+7] In the past, was it during Growl era, the time they were the most popular, they attended my company's event. I saw them from really up close. I remember Lay and Suho the best. Even my department head compliment Lay saying he was handsome like a classic actor that walked out of a Hong Kong movie. Suho was very proper and gave off a noble feeling. Chanyeol had very large eyes and was very tall I was wowed. His bowed legs were pretty severe ㅠㅠ 

[+5] I was at last year's Melon Music Awards. Not standing but first level. I don't recall much but I saw them quite close. Wow, seriously all of them were flawlessly good looking. At that time, their bodies and vibe? enlightened me on why they're EXO ㅋㅋㅋ Also, every group has their unique vibe. I think EXO's is nobility. When I saw them that time, theyre idols but, how do I say this, but it just felt like kids from wealthy households dancing among themselves . I told my Eri friend this and she laughed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+5] There was this one fansign anecdote where a Sehun fan brought some things to give to Sehun but after seeing  Junmyeon in real life, she gave everything to Junmyeon

[+3] I feel this every time I see Kyungsoo. His nose bridge is really high and pretty. He's not exactly the member with the prettiest nose in EXO? but if you see him in real life, it's really high and pretty

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog