Tuesday, April 14, 2020

[PANN] BOY GROUPS THAT ARE F*CKING ENVIABLE

OP lists 4 teams, BTS, EXO, BTOB, Winner. Only EXO related parts are translated

EXO
1) The results of their digitals (Was it last week?? I saw the charts at midnight and was f*cking shocked.. I don't know the reason why the songs were all lined up like that.. even the old songs charted)
2) Their solid core fandom (Even though many things happened, the solidity of their fandom is enviable)
3) There are many skilled members (I was shocked when I watched King of Masked Singer)
4) Their company is SM (I'm envious of the mere fact that it's a Big 3 company...)
5) They have members who act (=you can see them even when they're not promoting)
6) They sing a lot of drama OSTs (It really seems like they took part in all the popular dramas)\

This isn't a bashing post so don't downvote me....
Don't bash the idols.
Also I don't know a lot of idols.. the idols that weren't mentioned in this post are all the best too..
Also the 4 teams in this post seriously have masterpiece B-sides.. they're B-sides rich.. This is something enviable that they have in common

  • [PANN] 4 boy groups that are f*cking enviable

Overall: +861

[+262] I acknowledge that all 4 teams are b-sides restaurants... The most recently released one was Winner's so I went to listen to it, I understand why they're called Trust to listen Winnerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+64] How long-running those groups are? The newest group among the four is Winner who are in their 7th year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of those groups have been around for some time and I think they'll keep going for a long time

[+64] In my playlist of 128 songs, all 4 of these teams are in it.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+51] What I really envy about BTOB is their solid fandom. I don't think anything could make them collapse. Also they are very funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously it's like they know my sense of humour and what makes them laugh matches really well with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also I just followed them on Vapp ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's not like they don't have really popular works, but on the contrary I'm very envious of how they've been acknowledged. Every time I see them, BTOB are very fun, and their fans fanchants are awesome and interesting ㅋㅋㅋ I also like how fans can see EXO in dramas even if they don't release music, I also envy how strong their fandom is. EXO are simply f*cking enviable. I envy everything

[+50] What's impressive about this is that BTOB are in their 9th year, EXO in their 9th year, BTS in their 8th year, Winner in their 7th year

[+34] I'm a Melody but let me tell you each of the group's masterpiece songs. (t/n:I don't really know the other group's songs so I won't translate their titles;) For EXO, they are Peter Pan, Playdate, Don't Go, First Snow, XOXO, On the Snow, Gravity. These are just the ones that I thought of now and wrote them down, I can't write them all.. There are really a lot more masterpiece songs so please check them out~!!

[+34] I agree with the OP... These four groups have good digital rankings and masterpiece b-sides

[+25] Another thing they have in common is that they have great leaders... The leaders hold the core of the team well, so I think these groups will be long-running
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog