Friday, April 10, 2020

[THEQOO] CHANYEOL UPLOADED A POST ON THE FANCLUB BOARD

Title: EXO-L whom i miss
I feel shy about posting this on Instagram so posting it here makes me less shy. I want to tell you that i miss you. Why? Because i miss you. Have we ever not seen each other for a long stretch of time like this? You may be able to see me through NNG but it's not that easy for me to see you.. Let's meet face to face.. I want to chat with you and sing for you, there are so many things that i want to do with you, how happy would we be when we can finally meet again. Even just imagining it makes me feel excited. You guys might feel frustrated that you can't leave your house, but let's overcome this together and let's meet up to play together again with a healthy image.. I want to play... Let's play together... ❤️

OP: I was feeling down that i was not able to see my idols due to the virus outbreak. But to hear an idol say he misses his fans so sincerely really touched me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He always uses Instagram to communicate with fans but because he has a lot of followers there, he feels a bit shy to post it there. So he posted on the fanclub board where only fans can see and the way he was so honest about it is really cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [THEQOO] Chanyeol uploaded a post on the fanclub board
- He is loving

- Heol he's so sweet

- When he said "it's easy for you to see me but it's hard for me to see you", i feel touched

- Chanyeol is really sweet.. His love for fans are real

- He wrote it with such honesty ㅋㅋ I can feel his sincerity...

- What he said is true.. When fans want to see their celebrities, they can search for them and see them but it's not the same for celebrities.. This is the first time i realize this

- This is my personal taste, but I really like this type of simple and not stylish messages.. I can feel his heart in the message

- I always say i miss them i miss them and now my idol is saying he misses his fans too, it makes me happy and fluttered that he knows how we feel ㅠㅠ it makes me miss him more ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeol ah i miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It feels like he has never forgotten his initial heart, i makes me see him in a good light!!

- I feel emotional even though i'm not his fan ㅠ Because of the virus celebrities are forced to halt their activities, it must be difficult on them. I'd be really happy if my favorite singer would say something like this too

- I don't know how to stop loving Park Chanyeol ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Chanyeol is a heartwarming person ㅠㅠ
_____________
  • [THEQOO] The message that was uploaded by the super adorable EXO Chanyeolie 
- Even as a fan of another group, i can see that Chanyeol is really good to his fans

- His tone of speech is cute ㅋㅋㅋ The message is even cuter ㅋㅋㅋ

- He is super huge and super cute

- Please be mine

- Ah this is such a foul, being so f*king adorable with that awesome face and physique

- He is really loving.. Just like the time he personally made bead bracelets for his fans, he has a sensitive heart. His fans must be really happy, even as a non-fan reading his message makes my heart tingle ㅠ

- Park Chanyeol i love you ㅠㅠ Die Corona ㅠㅠㅠ

- I cried so much while reading this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeolie is so loving, i miss you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- My heart ㅠㅠㅠ Chanyeol ah i love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you so much ㅠㅠㅠ I miss you

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog