Friday, April 24, 2020

[COMPILATION] EXPLORATION LIVE ALBUM - EXO MEMBERS MESSAGE TO THEMSELVES, STAFF, EXO-L AND EXO

 Image
  • [Compilation] EXplOration Live Album - EXO members message to themselves, staff, EXO-L and EXO
Suho
To Suho: Even when it's just one single minor mistake in the choreography, the feeling of guilt must be huge. You must have been carrying a great burden but you still did well, thank you for that. Let's do better in the next performance!

To EXO: Completing the performance with 6 members on stage, you guys have worked hard. You must have felt a heavy burden and went through a hard time, but you still did an amazing job and i am really thankful for that.

To Staff: Director, Dream Maker, management team, dance team, hair & makeup team, stylist team, A&R team, VCR director and also the trainer team that helped create this amazing body. Thank you for spending so much of your time on [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-]. To be able to repay you for your efforts even just by a little bit, EXO will continue to develop better performances for you. We will continue to work harder in the future. Oh right! I will also personally purchase gifts for everyone. Hahaha.

To EXO-L: EXO-L who supports everything i do and loves me even though i am lacking, i am always thankful to you. I will work harder to do better. I want to become an artist that brings positive influence. I hope we will continue this relationship where we give and receive positive energy from each other. I love you!

Baekhyun
To Baekhyun: You have been improving yourself and living diligently without rest for the whole year of 2019, i am so proud of you. Let's continue to work hard in order for more people to listen to Baekhyun's music, fighting!

To EXO: Though we are all very busy with our individual schedules, but our heart that always places the group as a priority is really beautiful, i'm thankful for that. I love you!

To Staff: I know very well that you silently offered your service and worked even harder than EXO in places that we can't see. Because of that i am always greeting you energetically and always thinking what i should do to help ease your burden even if it is just a little bit. I am always thankful to you. I know that the best way to repay you is for EXO to work harder and do better on that beautiful stage that you have prepared for us. Please look after us in the future too.

To EXO-L: Thank you for allowing me to live my 20s happily and unforgettably. I am able to do everything because you are by my side. EXO-L who waits for EXO when they have gone away for  a short while and always supporting whatever EXO does, i am always so thankful for you. You are really our huge source of strength. I hope in the future we can continue to have a fun time together just like friends. I love you!

Chen
To Chen: You had a lot of worries whether you would do well on stage while preparing for [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-]. But indeed you can do it as long as you give it a try! Thank you for doing well.

To EXO: No matter how much time has past, EXO who still remains the same, i am always proud of you!

To Staff: While doing the EXO planet tour, I am reminded again how many people have to put in collective effort to make it happen. The director who helped us put on a cool performance on [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-], you must have had a hard time communicating with us due to the language barrier but thank you for supporting and encouraging EXO till the end. Thanks to both of your positive energy, we were able to gain a lot of strength. Dream Maker, A&R team, VCR director, camera director, dance team, management team, hair & makeup team, stylist team etc. whom have been working on EXO concerts for a long time, i would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone for your hard work.

To EXO-L: To be honest i was a little worried whether all the seats in this 6 days concert would be filled up. But as expected EXO-L filled up the concert venue to the brim! Thank you for not  changing and always staying by EXO's side. I love you!

Chanyeol
To Chanyeol: Chanyeol-ah, you are doing well. Let's feel more and share more!

To EXO: Thank you, i love you!

To Staff: I liked [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-] better because i get to become closer with everyone who worked on the concert. It's something that i will never forget even after a long time. I would like to express my thanks to the staff for allowing me to work enjoyably in a comfortable atmosphere.

To EXO-L: Our EXO-L whom we have become so much closer with. I think it'll be wonderful if we can become even closer. The reason i am able to live healthily without any pains is all thanks to the energy that EXO-L shared with us. I hope you are proud of that. I will live diligently for myself and for EXO in the future, but i want to tell you that i am living for you too. I am so thankful to you, i love you.

Kai
To Kai: Jongin-ah, you have always had a lot of fears. I hope you can overcome everything without fear and defeat. Fighting!

To EXO: Though I always say i am thankful to you during interviews, but at this very moment i am thankful too. I am thankful to you in this interview and i would probably still be thankful like this in the next interview and the next one too. There will be even more things that i will be thankful to you for in the future, so please take good care of me. I love you.

To Staff: I know a lot of staff went through a hard time for the sake of [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-]. I am really thankful to you. The main star in this concert is not just EXO, but everyone of us. Let's continue to work together happily and enjoyably in the future!

To EXO-L: You would probably only see this interview a long time after the tour has ended. I hope you would be able to reminisce the happy memories you had during the [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-] while reading this. We will come back with an even more handsome image in the next concert, so please wait for a little while. I am always thankful to you, i love you!

Sehun
To Sehun: Despite not being 100% satisfied with your performance, you showed yourself enjoying thoroughly on stage and for that i am proud of you. If there are other opportunities in the future, let's show a more different / new side!

To EXO: EXO who is exceptionally affectionate (towards one another). I don't think we have ever had a fight. I remember the days we would cry together when one of us is having a hard time and listening to each other's worries. The simple fact that such kindhearted members are all gathered together is something that i am very thankful for. We made it safely all the way here with the strong bond among us, for that i am thankful and i love you.

To Staff: I wanted to visit every single person who worked hard behind the stage for EXO to express my thanks but i wasn't able to do that, for that i am regretful. Thanks to all the staff hard work, we were able to complete [EXO Planet #5 - EXplOration-] safely. Thank you!

To EXO-L: The word 'thank you' may sound formal because i have been saying this very often to EXO-L not just in interviews like this but other places as well. And because of that i wanted to find a different way to express my heart but it's a shame that in the end i couldn't find any other words except for this. I would like to say this again, thank you and i love you. This is truly from my heart. In the future, I hope EXO-L can achieve everything that you want while maintaining good communication with EXO! Lastly, i'm giving you finger hearts x 100 which i find difficult to do. Hahaha.

Source: x x x x x x 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog