Tuesday, April 14, 2020

[YOUTUBE] EXO ON KNOWING BROS HIGHLIGHT

  • [YOUTUBE] [Pick Voyage] Inside the panties!! (⬇️looking down) Two words inside panties o0o..? #KnowingBrothers

[+193] Am I the only one who thinks SeKai are legends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I said, neck that's very long!!!', one beat later, "Neck, that's soybean stew?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+189] Why did he look down when he said "Inside the panty, 2 syllables" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+995] I'm not an EXO fan nor do I know them very well, but I find myself watching this video whenever I'm bored ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also this Chanyeol?? person has very big eyes, when he does this ㅇㅁㅇ expression it's like his eyes are about to pop out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+92] I stopped having interest in idols after H.O.T,, but I'm ended up joining the fandom due to Kai's "inside the panty, 2 syllables" ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+750] After Jongin appeared on this, he received a lot of variety callbacks but he thought that when he's on stage, he should have charisma, and this image would really stick so he chose to reject all of them. An excellent decision

[+573] When will I be able to not laugh while watching the "inside the panty, 2 syllables" part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+38] Wow it's my first time seeing 13 million views on Knowing Bros ,what's with this

[+624] It's so f*cking funny how Kai paled when he understood "inside the panty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+307] During Growl era, when I looked at my dongsaengs who liked EXO, I thought "oh, so this is it". I'm just a muggle who knew Kai, Baekhyun and D.O.? these three but I think I'll join the fandom,,,ㅠㅠㅠ This video was the beginning, and after a few days I've only been watching EXO videos. They seem to be a luxury group who has all the qualities of real idols. I just now only found out about this person called Suho, but I'm still in a state of shock after seeing his face!

[+286] They gained a huge influx of new fans after appearing on this episode of Knowing Bros... including me...

[+192] After watching this, I'm at risk of entering the fandom ㅜㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously why is Kai so cute and why are the others so funny ㅠㅠ

[+286] I f*cking love the gap between Kim Jongin and Kai,,, when he's on stage, he's destroying the whole thing and dancing intensely, but off stage he's an cutie pie,,,

[+3k] Kai really wanted to get the questions right, but he really likes playing games with the members, he's like a baby bear ㅋㅋㄹㄹㅋㅋㄹㅋㄹㅋㄹㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+227] What's with the gap between Kai-nim on stage and when he's playing Scream in Silence ㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone is really a legend in this episode ㅋㅋㅋ

[+248] Seriously it's still funny even after rewatching ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Videos like this are hard to come by ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+229] This video is truly like a drug. When I think of it, I come to search it up and watch it, I leave youtube and come back to watch it.. I think I'm responsible for at least 100 views...

{+200] "Inside the panty, 2 syllables" is really a legend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When i first watched it, my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was going to die ㅋㅋㅋ

[+10] On the body... what do you stick on the body??ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴㄴㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+163] I always laugh to death whenever I watch this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The charming EXO, let's be forever

[+12] I've started stanning Sehun-ie who's really bad at this, I watch this video everyday

[+100] I came here after watching Kai dance, I can't get used to it

[+10k] They're all collectively bad at this game in different ways ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

[+71] I'm not an EXO fan but I think I watched 50 of the views... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're really funny

[+1.6k] The fact that they themselves are passionately trying so hard makes it funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4.5k] It's fascinating how they gathered boys who suck this badly at games in one group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not a single one of them is good at games ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1.1k] Was I the only who laughed when two members starting rolling once "inside the panty, 2 syllables" was said? One of them rolled and another tripped.. Their reactions are amazing. Why don't they guest on variety more
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog