Tuesday, April 7, 2020

[PANN] EVERY EXO ALBUM TITLE TRACKS CHARTING ON MELON

At 23:00
 At 00:00
Finally at 01:00 i manage to capture the moment the leader's solo title as well as the group's motto "Let's Love" reached #1 on 8th April
All of EXO title tracks that were released from 2012 till 2019 (Mama, Wolf, Growl, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right, Monster, Lotto, Kokobop, Power, Tempo, Love Shot Obsession) entered top 50 of Melon chart, fans' firepower is insane ㄷㄷㄷ
After going through so many things, (their firepower) is still at this extent. Seriously what is EXO-L....
Happy 8th anniversary, EXO ♡♡♡
Trending hashtag on Twitter: #Our_Youth_Is_Called_EXO
  • [PANN] Every EXO album title tracks charting on Melon
Overall: +845; -39

[+171; -2] Let's be together for a long long time, EXO. You always say that EXO-L are your muse. EXO who is always mentioning EXO-L and working hard to show better performance for EXO-L, i love you.

[+151; -3] Happy 8th anniversary, let's see each other for a long long time ㅠㅠ ♡

[+80; -0] The class of an A-list idol ㄷㄷㄷ

[+66; -0] This will shut up those people who said EXO is not an A-list idol

[+48; -0] Happy 8th anniversary EXO!! You've worked hard, EXO-L ㅠㅠ

[+43; -1] Our youth is called EXO

[+37; -0] EXO having this surprising level of popularity in their 8th year is a fact. I'm a fan of another group but people who are saying EXO is not an A-list idol, you are annoying so please leave ㅋㅋ

[+36; -0] If EXO is not A-list then what are they...? Of course they are, but there are so many people saying they aren't. You are consistently (hateful)

[+35; -0] To see "Let's Love" at #1, it makes me even more emotional ㅠㅠ

[+28; -0] Happy 8 years old, our beloved EXO. My everything during my student days, my beginning and my end, my precious kids

[+19; -0] I was listening to songs on Melon and i saw EXO old title tracks went up the charts. I'm listening to them all to relive my memories ㅠㅠ It feels so good... Thank you for allowing me relive my memories and giving me a good mood

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog