Wednesday, April 8, 2020

[PANN] AH, I'M SO ENVIOUS OF EXO FANS

OP: I also really want to try doing something like the hashtag Our youth generation is called EXO. It's so damn cool ㅜㅜ I also want to be proud of getting all the songs to chart.. Sigh, I just wanted to write this

  • [PANN] Ah, I'm so envious of EXO fans

Overall: +557

[+334] Honestly I feel like only EXO? can write that hashtag. I'm also a nonfan, but many of their fans joined the fandom in elementary school or middle school and became adults, so the word 'youth' really suits them. Consistently maintaining the top position also makes that phrase seem cooler.. I'm so envious ㅠ

[+245] It's really a sentence that perfectly explains EXO. Of course there are fans who joined late, but it's because most of the core fans joined when they were in school and continued to stan.. Take me for example, I joined the fandom when I was in Year 4 and now I'm a senior in high school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My youth was really entirely EXO. I love you so much

[+185] There were quite a few things that happened in these 8 years but when I look back, there's nothing but happy memories. EXO, let's love

[+91] It's really a hashtag that no one but EXO can use. There must be proof to back up the expressions 'youth', 'generation'. The proof is the results that EXO achieved in these 8 years and the solid fandom. Their fandom even went through elementary, middle and high school and now most of them are adults, so the words 'spent their youth' really suits them.

[+51] Ah I'm also envious of this kind of things ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Every time EXO-Ls use stuff like this, instead of being cringey it seems cool

[+43] Let's be real, everyone has seen EXO's Growl MV at least once ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And shouted Se!!!!!! xy!!!!! during the intro before.... time really flew by


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog