Saturday, December 29, 2018

[PANN] EXO REALLY SANG LIVE TODAY?

Wow, they sang so well to the point where I couldn't believe it was live. They were singing continuously while dancing difficult choreography but their live was stable. They completely pulled it off... Baekhyun, Chen and D.O. are already known for stable lives but I was really surprised by Suho and Kai

  • [PANN] EXO really sang live today?

Overall: +1164;-269

[+302;-21] I was surprised because Kai's live singing was stable even when he was doing the falling to the floor dance. I also listened to the MR removed version of Love Shot, they did really well

[+286;-36] Baekhyun also sang the robot voice lines

[+253;-28] ㅇㅇ I didn't know it was live until I heard a voice during the robot part ㅋㅋㅋ It was real live

[+165;-9] ㅇㅇ They were always good at lives

[+129;-3] EXO chewed up the live (t/n: slang for performing very well)
사용자첨부이미지

[+109;-1] Honestly people are too hard on EXO.... I'm someone else's fan but even from my perspective, you can tell they worked very hard since they were trainees.... An SM director said that the one who improved the most since he first joined the company is Suho

[+92;-9] Chanyeol's rap really sounded like the studio version

[+85;-4] After Suho did musicals and changed his singing style, his vocals have been very stable

[+85;-2] Personally I was surprised by Suho and Kai's live. I already knew that the main vocals have always been good from the start

[+74;-3] Baekhyun just said on twitter a few minutes ago that singing the robot voice lines was meant to be an event. He said he should've sang it a little better ㅠㅠ but he did really well though

[+72;-1] Their skills were buried because of their looks

[+67;-2] Honestly speaking.. these are just my thoughts.. among the currently active idols, their live is the best... I was shocked too.. I did know they were good but.. they were better than I thought..

[+64;-3] Seems like EXO ate CDs instead of bossam

[+60;-2] It's hilarious that there are still many kids denying it ㅋ Saying that it's praiseworthy that they sang live one time, no they sing live every time... they don't look at the facts and whine, now it seems like their stomachs are hurting because EXO did really well

[+52;-3] Honestly EXO's vocals are awesome

[+52;-2] I'm a fan of someone else but they were really awesome. I was honestly surprised

[+46;-3] Wow but I also already knew that Baekhyun, Chen and D.O. are good at lives but seeing Suho really surprised me...

[+45;-0] I can prove that I am a fan of someone else, but next time someone disses EXO for their lives, I'll sub in and crack their heads.. I know EXO's lives are not bad usually but I seriously got shocked today ;; The volume of their voices outdid the MR ㄷㄷ

[+43;-0] What's more is that they had 3 back-to-back performances, they're amazing (They also performed Sign that day for the audience)

[+38;-2] ㅇㅇ I watched it on my phone using earphones, I could hear the sounds of their breathing. I could also hear a real voice at the robot voice part

[+35;-1] Kai's not even part of vocal line but I was genuinely surprised that his skills improved that much

[+33;-1] There are people who don't know anything and dissing them. They did 3 songs back-to-back, it's freaking impressive but they won't acknowledge it f*ck

[+27;-1] EXO were always good at singing so I wasn't even surprised

[+25;-3] I'm an Army but you really can't diss EXO for their talent?.. They're handsome, sing and dance well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really speechless when I see other people's fans diss them just because they're jealous..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog