Saturday, December 22, 2018

[NAVER] EXO ON 'KNOWING BROS'


  • [NAVER] 'Knowing Bros' EXO, teamwork bond of 8 years.. complete victory over the bros
[+1994;-24] Thank you for the Rudolph hats

[+1554;-27] EXO and Knowing Bros are a good match. It's fun every time they appear ㅋㅋ

[+1237;-15] Their teamwork was as good as one in their 8th year would be. It seems like they take care of each other well. Thank you for Rudolph ㅠㅜㅜ

[+916;-8] A variety show after a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they do it more frequently

[+808;-10] They were so cute, funny and cool today, everything

[+242;-3] Ah EXO are really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋD.O. is quietly funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They seem to have good teamwork ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+216;-2] Jongdae saying "this b*stard" was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I keep watching the video ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+188;-1] There weren't any parts where the members tried to manage their image or said that they can't do it, they all put in effort together so it was lots of fun ㅋㅋㅋ I find Chanyeol very funny ^^

[+161;-3] They're handsome but they're also good at varieties ㅋㅋ



             
  • [NAVER] 'Knowing Bros' EXO, trust-to-watch variety sense that was formed through their tight-knit chemistry

[+1141;-1] Ah it was really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1042;-0] Why are EXO so good at varieties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was funnier and more enjoyable than I thought it would be ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ I laughed a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

[+693;-0] Variety geniuses EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+610;-0] EXO x Knowing Bros chemistry is jjang~!!!@

[+594;-1] EXO were the best today!!! ♡

[+124;-0] Let EXO go on varieties more

[+118;-0] EXO was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see them on varieties a lot

[+94;-0] Ah our funny kids had so much fun. Let them guest on variety shows even just a few

[+89;-0] My family and I kept laughing as we watched ㅋㅋㅋ I hope EXO go on varieties a lot!!!

             
  • [NAVER] 'Knowing Bros' EXO, transformation into rudolph... "Christmas gift"

[+249;-1] Production crew-nims, please release the full video of Rudolph Love Shot ㅠㅠㅠ Yesterday was so funny and cute, they did everything ㅠㅠㅠ

[+124;-0] I'll rewatch this a million times! To fans, every moment is a gift~

[+109;-0] EXO's Knowing Bros episode yesterday was fun ㅎㅎㅎ

[+76;-0] Yesterday's Knowing Bros was fun

[+74;-1] It was really funny. The members are close, so it was fun to see them attack each other ㅎㅎ

[+10;-0] Yesterday's Knowing Bros was the most fun~~^^ EXO~~~the best~~ ♡♡♡

[+7;-0] It was a lot of fun. I had big laughs because of EXO, thank you~♡♡♡

[+4;-0] Even though EXO are huge idol stars but they're not pretentious, they are all humble with good personalities

             
  • [NAVER] 'Knowing Bros' EXO Chen, "Shocked after watching D.O.'s kiss scene... I even cursed"

[+102;-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A real friend moment

[+43;-2] Honestly I also watched the kiss scene, I was watching with my sons and let out a scream. He did really well. He's cool. I understand Chen's heart

[+39;-0] Jongdae's reaction was really that of a real friend's ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was really funny ㅠㅠ Aren't they all so lovely ㅠㅠ

[+10;-0] Jongdae-ya..... Even we were shocked when we saw it, so how could you not be ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I ended up replaying Jongdae's "that b*stard" since yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was great

[+7;-0] Jongdae-ya.. how are all your words so pretty ㅠ

[+2;-0] That was when my Doh Kyungsoo fever started~~ It was a really interesting drama

             
  • [NAVER] 'Knowing Bros' EXO Kai "Best body is Chanyeol, worst body is Baekhyun·D.O." Honest words
[+120;-0] I like Nutella Baekhyun

[+109;-0] For Kyungsoo it's because he doesn't want to. If he put his mind to it, I think he'd build his body right away

[+39;-1] Can't give up on Nutella~~♡ㅋㅋ

[+31;-0] ㅋㅋㅋ Cute, the members all seem really close~♡

[+6;-1] How cute is our D.O.'s baby tummyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doh Kyungsoo is cute
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog