Friday, December 14, 2018

[NAVER] EXO SUHO 'THANK YOU FOR BEING EXO-L'



  • [NAVER] EXO Suho "'Love Shot' enters charts at #1, thank you for being EXO-L"

[+315;-2] We're also thankful that you're EXO

[+168;-2] Thank you for being EXO. Let's hit daebak with Love Shot

[+100;-2] I'm even more gratefulㅠㅠ

[+86;-1] Thank you for being EXOㅠㅠ

[+71;-1] I love you.. what other words are needed~~

[+12;-0] Junmyeon-ah, thank you for being EXO. Thank you for being EXO Suho. Thank you for being Kim Junmyeon ( ᵕ̩̩ㅅᵕ̩̩ ) I'm even more thankful that you're just you. I love you a lot today tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+7;-0] Thank you to Junmyeon-ie too for being EXO. Thank you EXO

[+5;-0] I'm so thankful Junmyeon-ie is EXOㅠㅠ Let's hit daebak with Love Shot too

[+4;-0] Junmyeon-ah... I'm so thankful and touched.. ㅠㅠ Junmyeon-ah I love youㅠㅠㅠ 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog