Saturday, December 8, 2018

[PANN] DOH KYUNGSOO - SWING KIDS





Swing Kids is really daebak ㅠㅠㅠ It was f*king interesting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Doh Kyungsoo was so cute while tap dancing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was excited throughout the whole movie. My sister who is a muggle said the movie was f*king interesting too ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

  • [PANN] Doh Kyungsoo's movie is daebak, f*king cute ㅠㅠㅠ

Overall: +354; -27

[+64; -4] Cute, even if he shaves his hair he still looks pretty because of his nice head shape

[+57; -3] Because Cha Taehyun-nim said there's no one else who would suit that character and highly recommended it, i watched the movie. I watched Along With The Gods with the heart of a fan, but this time i watched the movie happily because i trust in Kyungsoo.

[+52; -4] I watched it without much expectations as i am not really into idols. But because the script was written by Director Kang who produced Sunny and Scandal Makers, and the actors all did a great job, the movie made me cry and laugh. It was really interesting ㅋㅋ I watched the premiere and i really enjoyed it

[+18; -0] I heard that the ending track is from The Beatles. They never allow people to use their songs no matter how much money is being offered. However, they reviewed the whole content of this movie and gave their permission. This is all thanks to the Director and 'Sunny'.

[+15; -0] I screenshot this from today's 'Actor & Chatter' segment, he is f*king cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kyungsoo's movie, let's hit daebak
[+14; -2] It's not common for movies with idols as main leads to get such good response from premiere, this is really interesting. The actors and the director kept praising D.O. saying he is the best, from that we can see that he acted well and they are proud of the movie so i must definitely watch it. It made me curious why people said "Swing Kids can only be D.O.", it must mean that he did so well. As a person who believes in the Director, i think a lot of people will watch the movie. I want to faster watch it.

[+14; -0] I am a non-fan but my mom really likes Doh Kyungsoo after watching Hundred Days Prince ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a beautiful acorn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am not swearing at him ㅠ

[+12; -0] But D.O. really suits character like this, a quiet country boy who is firm but clumsy, that sorta feeling? There are only a handful of actors who gives off this type of vibe, D.O. is unique ㅋㅋ His face is not bad either

[+8; -0] When the director saw Doh Kyungsoo, he said he looked like he came out of the script, he was the Roh Kisoo that the director imagined. I am really looking forward to the movie

Q: Doh Kyungsoo who completed Roh Kisoo's passion through his acting. He is the most popular card in the industry, what are your thoughts on Actor Doh Kyungsoo after having a firsthand experience with him.

A: I'm doomed. (laughs) I will want to work with him in other works too, but i'm worried that he will be even busier than he is right now. During our first meeting, the moment he opened the door, i laughed to myself. "Ah, i have found the main lead so out of the blue. How is it that the character in my script is sitting right in front of me." I am unable to explain it but at that moment i thought to myself "this is it". Doh Kyungsoo was exactly like that.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog