Saturday, December 22, 2018

[NAVER TVCAST] 'LOVE SHOT' STAGES - MUSIC BANK, MUSIC CORE, INKIGAYO

Image result for exo love shot

[+6471;-105] The dance has a name... dduk-kkae shot.. it broke my head and even broke my teeth.. Take responsibility... EXO Love Shot is the best... Their live is insane.... Their faces are insane..... I'm going crazy EXO..... EXO I love you I love you I love you. I like you so much I'm throwing up and my tears are dripping. Hella amazing, I f*cking love you... My happiness is only EXO.. I can't live without EXO...

[+5383;-86] For Love Shot you have to watch their performance no matter what. I really went crazyㅜㅜ

[+4972;-75] One sentence review: I watched EXO's performance and liked it so much I no longer have a head to breakㅜ

[+4490;-71] Crazy, crazy.. EXO really have no mercy.. I want to watch this with 300 eyes..

[+3928;-67] Wow they're really handsome ㅠㅠ

[+3762;-65] As expected of EXO

[+3704;-62] The choreography this time is seriously the best, it's too jjang. I proud that EXO are my singers

[+3414;-60] Seriously the class... I'm going crazy, our EXO ㅠㅠ

[+3285;-60] Seriously EXO King God General bla blaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The best ㅠㅠ Love Shot daebak

[+3148;-63] EXO were handsome and cool today too ㅠㅠㅠ

[+2742;-188] Wow Kai is daebak... Wow... Kai...

[+2617;-205] Xiumin bewitched me, I'm bewitched

[+2533;-168] This is seriously a legend... Kai's so good at dancing...

[+2521;-70] I seriously have nothing else to say but daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Really, thank you for being EXO

             

[+5478;-129] King God General EXO, they turned Music Core upside down today too

[+4492;-89] Yes... I died again today

[+4164;-74] We are one, EXO let's love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Love Shot is too daebak. The song, choreo, their faces, this trinity is too perfect

[+3826;-66] EXO are really too handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The idols of my whole life

[+3526;-59] EXO are the best ( o̴̶̷̥᷅⌓o̴̶̷᷄ )

[+3356;-75] Awesome

[+3132;-78] As expected EXO were daebak today too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Isn't their love shot aimed too accurately at my heart? My heart really hearts. I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+3091;-191] Crazy ㅠㅠ Look at Kai's dancing ㄷㄷ It's awesome, pants wetting daebak ㅠㅠ

[+2784;-62] Drunk on EXO again today~^^ Let's all say cool King God EXO~^^

[+2236;-43] EXO are too sexy... Even when I'm looking at them while doing a forward roll they're sexy. Even when I'm looking at them while doing a somersault they're sexy. Even when I look at them while doing a windmill spin they're sexy.....

[+2093;-43] I love EXO... You guys are my stars....

[+2013;-46] I seriously lack emotions, I don't have tears even when I watch any kind of sad videos, I've never cried in my life but you guys broke my record. The first time I cried was when I was born, the second time was when I was young and got caught secretly buying coffee at the vending machine by my mother, and then there's today

[+2001;-45] Wow EXO are seriously so cool. I'm really happy, so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1880;-42] Wow so cool

             
  • [Naver TVCast] Shooting hearts, KPOP kings 'EXO' comeback stage 'Love Shot' (Inkigayo)

[+4262;-123] Mutter mutter.. mutter.... mutter..️ What?... What's with EXO's faces...?️ What...??.... Mutter mutter.. they sing well but they also dance well.... mutter mutter... Love Shot is daebak...........️So who's EXO's visual member...???.... Everyone you say??

[+3058;-90] Sexy of the year is EXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sexy is EXO and EXO is sexy. From Tempo to Love Shot, thank you to EXO who showed us fatal coolness, sexiness and unlimited charms. Their live was the best, they put out their individual vibes, so their dancing was so cool, I want to tell them so ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My mouth doesn't hurt even if I say this everyday. As expected EXO is EXO

[+2627;-170] EXO are the best ㅠㅠㅠ Ending god Kai ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2601;-81] Already in their 7th year, EXO's matured sexiness. I want to see Love Shot stages more. Boohoo it's such a pityㅠㅠ EXO are so good at performing, their faces are also doing well. EXO you worked hard. Hwaiting on the remaining year-end stages too. EXO I love you so much~~~~

[+2370;-145] As expected EXO's Love Shot is sexy in a classy way ㅠㅠㅠ Kai wearing a silk shirt and doing a wave looks so good ㅜ I really covered my mouth ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠ

[+2240;-152] Xiumin looked cool loading the gun

[+2008;-91] EXO are the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Following Tempo, Love Shot is also daebak. Also, Junmyeon-ie is the MC ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy. I love you EXO. Let's spend the remains of December together happily, I love you

[+1977;-75] EXO Sexiness Show-off Contest ends today ㅠㅠㅠㅠEven so, I'm so happy to see all of them starting the intro together, tears are coming out...

[+1808;-64] EXO jjang

[+1798;-139] I like EXO's song a lot this time. Kai's dancing is different, every time I see it I'm amazed
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog