Thursday, December 6, 2018

[PANN] EXO 'LOVE SHOT' TEASER

https://youtu.be/uGQ3LKFHt9E

Wow i thought it was a movie trailer ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ The beat is crazy












My conclusion based on just the teaser alone - Love Shot is going to be legendary. It feels like a mafia movie.

  • [PANN] Keuu the class of EXO's teaser that was released today ㄷㄷㄷ

Overall: +886; -81

[+230; -3] The meaning of Love Shot: the moment you are together, you get shot

[+187; -6] The logo is awesome keuuu

[+152; -9] I love it so much~,,,, ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+85; -0]  I can't read minds but i'm pretty sure that Love Shot is directed straight at my heart

[+40; -3] Sehun's visual is crazy

[+36; -3] Seriously gun + flower + diamond + card are so cliche but when you put them together with EXO's visual, it's crazy. Aiming straight for my heart.
사용자첨부이미지

[+30; -0] Wow EXO is really a flower garden

[+29; -2] Is this a movie? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing
사용자첨부이미지

[+22; -0] I'm not an EXO fan but the teaser is f*king my style;;

[+18; -0] They are really handsome... Why is it that only sounds of exclamation are coming out of my mouth

[+17; -1] I heard that their company doesn't even promote them. Yet they still keep setting new records, this is why EXO is impressive. The EXO fandom is amazing too. I hope they will maintain their long running popularity and keep releasing new songs. When is their winter album coming out???

[+12; -0] I f*king love EXO ㅜㅜ ㅋㅋ I gotta stream it when it's released

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog