Tuesday, December 25, 2018

[NAVER] EXO ATTEND SBS GAYO DAEJEON 2018 ②


Image result for exo sbs 2018
  • [NAVER] '2018 Gayo Daejeon', Red Velvet heated it up and EXO wrapped it up

[+1696;-379] EXO's performance was on Naver TV so I watched it and it was good though... why are the best replies like this ㅋㅋ Anyhow EXO's performance was interesting

[+1442;-277] I watched it because it was #1 on Naver TV.. EXO are EXO, I liked their performance

[+1158;-176] After watching EXO's performance my eyes became clear ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1066;-180] EXO's performance was really the best..

[+826;-65] I really liked EXO's performance. Singing, dancing, faces are all King God EXO

[+697;-311] I find the comments here so scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO sang live but the fact that some people are asking them to sing live ㄷㄷㄷ It's #1 on Naver TVCast, please give EXO's performance a watch ^^ There's a reason why they did the ending. Also, the companies with ties to CJ, if you have a conscience, let's stop with the 'SM paid them off' talk^^... ㅎㅎㅎ.... some people really don't seem to know about big companies ㅎㅎ

[+363;-20] EXO were really cool

[+348;-21] EXO performed live today, who doesn't know~~

[+349;-26] EXO are really amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's been how many years since debut, is their firepower not dying? Seriously fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+328;-18] EXO sang the whole song live, what's with asking them to sing live. Please come back after watching their performance on Naver TVCast. Don't just manipulate the comments on news articlesㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO's performance was hot and the best ^^

             
  • [NAVER] 2018 SBS Gayo Daejeon, finale stage was 'EXO'... Showed intense performance with Love Shot - Tempo

[+2435;-445] I liked EXO's performance a lot. I saw Kai's fancam that was going around on facebook and was in awe. His solo stage was especially the best ㅇㅇ From what my friends say, it seems like they'll be in good shape for a long time, I'm glad to see that

[+2115;-341] I understand why people go EXO EXO

[+2004;-388] But honestly, this performance was really the return of the kings.. the atmosphere was different

[+1572;-212] As expected EXO ㅠㅠ You can really tell they worked hard for this performance ㅠㅠ We received this christmas gift well and we will repay you

[+1461;-233] Perfect ending

[+405;-46] EXO's performance was seriously awesome, I watched it with my mouth hanging open

[+276;-27] Seriously, as expected EXO. I'm in awe

[+243;-16] It's so cool how EXO danced with energy but made it look easy

[+232;-12] Oh, all of EXO have always been good-looking but now that they're older, or maybe it's because of the concept, it seems like they got sexier. Eye candy ㅋㅋㅋ

[+242;-26] I liked EXO's performance a lot

             
  • [NAVER] Like christmas presents, the stars at SBS Gayo Daejeon

[t/n: the article's main photo isn't EXO but all top comments are about them]

[+1038;-55] Kai is really the truth...

[+900;-181] As expected, EXO enlightened us on why they were given the ending

[+765;-75] EXO's ending was so cool~~ As expected it was EXO

[+696;-74] EXO's ending was really the best ㅠㅠ

[+660;-85] I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't EXO... Their energy was overflowing, seriously

[+314;-21] EXO are really the pride of male idols. EXO's faces are like welfare and EXO are the future

[+256;-9] EXO's performance was really f*cking cool ㅋㅋ I fell for them

[+222;-6] EXO were seriously cool!

[+205;-13] I only watched EXO's ending stage and they were so cool ^^

[+180;-12] The pride of male idols, EXO. These words are true. They were cool,  I think I know why EXO have so many fans
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog