Friday, December 21, 2018

[NAVER TVCAST] EXO WILL SHOW YOU: EXO ARCADE TEASER


  • [Naver TVCast] [#EXOWillShowYou: EXO Arcade|Teaser] EXO mess*, game competition! (EXO Arcade Coming Soon)
(* they wrote 엑망진창, which is literally EXO +엉망진창, which means a complete mess)


[+246;-0] EXO look so excited ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to see it!!!!

[+205;-0] But EXO are this cute, why are you only showing us this now ㅜ

[+178;-0] Too excited for EXO

[+169;-0] EXO have a lot of fun playing among themselves too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see EXO asap ㅜㅜㅜ

[+157;-0] It already looks fun, a big fun ㅜㅜㅜ I want to see EXO soon ㅜㅜㅜ

[+152;-0] EXO look like they had fun playing games ㅠㅠㅠ Please hurry and release EXO Will Show You!!!

[+142;-0] I'm so excited for EXO Will Show You!!! EXO mess are so cute ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+133;-0] If this doesn't win the Nobel Peace Prize, what will?

[+130;-0] EXO are too handsome and cute, it already looks interesting. Heuk heuk ㅠㅠㅠ

[+127;-0] Heol I'm excited ㅠㅠ It looks like everyone had lots of fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog