Tuesday, January 1, 2019

[NAVER TVCAST] EXO ATTEND 2018 MBC GAYO DAEJEJEON + CHEN'S DUET STAGE


Image result for exo mbc 2018
[+3480;-280] Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Happy new year EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So glad to see Love Shot on the first day of the year ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The Tempo remix was also so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is Xiumin so good at being the centre ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Minseok-ah

[+3106;-266] Xiumin was the centre, seriously why is this? He did so well ㅠㅠㅠ Thanks to Xiumin, 2019 is off to a great start

[+2791;-238] Xiumin danced so so well during the dance break ㅠㅠ He was so cool, Xiumin who I'm proud of, let's also hit daebak in 2019!!! I love you

[+2726;-229] Tempo remix was daebak. Xiumin suddenly appeared at the centre, he danced with a coolness that was out of this world. My heart stopped

[+2496;-220] As expected our EXO's performance was the best!!! When I saw Xiumin's dance in the Tempo remix, I thought I was going to faint~!!! He was the coolest~ Kkyak~!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

[+2381;-219] Xiumin's dance break as the centre was insane, he did so well ㅠㅠ

[+2307;-177] EXO are the best ㅠㅠ You worked really hard this year, EXO let's love in 2019 too!!

[+2183;-199] Xiumin's dance break was insane. He dances well, and even his face is doing f*cking well. F*cking handsome, sexy Xiumin!!!!

[+2115;-164] Happy new year EXO ♡ EXO's Tempo and Love Shot made me happy in 2018 ㅜㅠ Hwaiting in 2019 too!! But Love Shot wasn't the full version, what's up with that ㅠㅠ Minseok-ie's centre part in Tempo was great ㅠ

[+1969;-230] I love Kai's dancing ㅠㅜㅜㅜ Today too he was the best

[+1655;-210] Today they filmed Kai's one shot and I got goosebumpsㅠㅠ These days I really like Kai a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kai was daebak today too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1497;-192] Kai's looks were insane today. Wow he's so good at performing.. Kai, happy new year~~~EXO hwaiting!

[+1470;-194] Ha, wrapping up a year with Kai like this.. He was also awesome today .. He's good at singing live too, he's jjang

[+1432;-192] Wow Kai's so damn cool.. He's good at dancing and his face is f*cking handsome too, my eyes were blessed on new year's

[+1426;-196] I sincerely got the chills watching Kai ㅠㅠ As expected, he is god

              
Image result for exo chen mbc 2018
  • [NAVER TVCAST] Baek Jiyeong  x CHEN - Like being hit by a bullet
[+3362;-70] Chen is very amazing for singing the song in its original key. I'll endure till the day Chen and Baek Jiyeong will sing a drama OST together

[+2923;-39] Due to the delay of the pre-recording, Jongdae sincerely felt so thankful and sorry for the fans who came to cheer for him, I can't forget the way Jongdae didn't know what to do but still wanted to do something for the fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seeing this performance in itself is already a big gift on the last day of this year, but to have also received Jongdae's sincere thoughts at that time, I can't help but fee; happy.. Chen is a really cool person, I'll support you for a long, long time ♡♡♡♡♡

[+2440;-33] Jongdae sang so well ㅜㅜ The way he did his greeting at the end was also very cute ♡

[+2348;-30] I'm so proud of Chen who sang the song while locking eyes with the original singer seonbaenim ㅠㅠ It was the best duet ㅠㅠ I feel this every time, but Chen's ability to communicate his feelings through every single lyric is amazing... I don't have anything to say for the volume of his voice either ㅠㅠ As expected, trust-to-listen Chen!!!

[+2200;-23] Beautiful, Baek Jiyeong seonbaenim and Chen-hyung's collab ㅠ

[+2084;-24] Singing in the song's original key was only possible because it was Jongdae right ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for singing, Jongdae-ya

[+1943;-22] I love Kim Jongdae ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Listening to a masterpiece song sung with his luxurious voice ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The way Eris waved their lightsticks in such synchronicity was cute too ㅜㅠㅠ

[+1881;-22] Even though it was in the original key, Chen completely pulled it off!!!! You worked hard ♡♡♡

[+1781;-24] Kim Jongdae is the best.......

[+1667;-21] Jongdae-ya ㅠㅠㅠ 

[+1509;-18] I'm not a fan but Chen is really good.

[+1435;-14] Ey~ A man sang Like Being Hit By A Bullet in its original key??~~ That's Chen. That is Kim Jongdae

[+1364;-12] Chen's the best ㅠㅠ I heard Chen is the first singer to sing Like Being Hit By A Bullet in its original key, it was so moving ㅠㅠ I hope he'll be able to let us hear more good songs in 2019 too!

[+1342;-13] To think that Chen sang a song that's difficult even for females in its original key ㅠㅠ He's seriously very good at singing. As expected from Chen. I hope we can hear more of Chen's voice in the future

[+1291;-13] Chen's performance that had me holding my breath as I watched..... Why did I feel so shaken up, maybe it was because I enjoyed it so much, it felt like my heart was going to burst, even right now ㅜㅜㅜㅜ EXO's pride, the best vocalist, Chen ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog