Friday, December 7, 2018

[PANN] THE RELATION BETWEEN EXO'S PUPPIES' AND THEIR OWNERS' PERSONALITIES

D.O.'s dog Meokmuk-ie
Docile

Chanyeol's dog Toben-ie
Very cheerful

+ Vivi (Sehun's dog) who's watching his owner's aegyo
Sehun said Vivi avoided him after that...




Toben: Daaaad!! Feed me!! Play ball with me!!!
Vivi: Sehun, I'm hungry. Feed me
Meokmool: Father. I am hungry. I want to eat.
  • [PANN] The relation between EXO's puppies' and their owners' personalities
Overall: +251;-11

[+93;-0] Vivi used to be this size, he really became Vivi Big

[+66;-0] I want EXO dog-cat show content.....

[+61;-0] Toben-ie looks exactly like Chanyeol-ie

[+23;-0] Why aren't Baekhyun-ie and MongRyong-ie here

[+14;-0] Give us EXO pets broadcastㅠㅠㅠ Please.. Tan-ie, Byul-ie, MongRyong-ie, Toben-ie, Meokmool-ie, Monggu, Vivi, bring them all outㅠㅠㅠㅜㅡ

[+11;-0] Vivi who calmly avoided the kissㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+8;-0] Sehun's puppy is famous for its picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋ Superstar

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog