Friday, December 14, 2018

[PANN] EXO SERIOUSLY GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS

EXO's repackaged album 'Love Shot' was revealed today

I really gasped at the song's introㄷㄷ......... It was awesome
It melted my eardrums;;;;; The beat is a fraud....... (putting aside my fan heart, for real)
The b-side 'Trauma' is also title track level, it's seriously good. You have to listen to it










  • [PANN] EXO seriously gave me goosebumps;;;;;;;;
Overall: +411;-37

[+89;-6] Look at the gap between this and yesterday's V-app
사용자첨부이미지

[+83;-3] EXO is guesting on Knowing Bros on the 22nd!!!!!
사용자첨부이미지
[+74;-1] This is heaven............

[+23;-1] His face... his f*cking face..... You have to see Chanyeol's torso, my head really exploded
사용자첨부이미지

[+15;-1] They're all geniuses... In the last gif, Baekhyun is just dancing but it's like he's seducing us, and I was completely struck by Sehun holding the rose in his mouthㅠㅠ I thank you again and again, a hundred and a thousand times, for making Love Shot

[+13;-0] You like their winter albums -> please listen to 'Wait'. It's perfectly a winter song, the harmonies are freaking amazing

[+12;-1] The gap between this and V-app is thisㅜ
사용자첨부이미지

[+12;-0] Naa nanananananana keeps lingering in my earsㅋㅋㅋㅋ naa na na na na

[+12;-0] What I looked like watching the Love Shot MV.... Love Shot, the song and the choreo attacked my heart seriouslyㅠ
사용자첨부이미지
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog