Thursday, December 13, 2018

[MELON] LOVE SHOT - THE 5TH REPACKAGE


  • [Melon] Love Shot - The 5th Repackage


[+822;-58] EXO is the best ㅠㅠ visual top, skills top, EXO!

[+780;-48] Honestly, the quality is amazing. The poshness is amazing. Their faces are amazing. Their skills are amazing. Everything is amazing

[+723;-44] Insane

[+653;-44] What's with EXO's songs... What's with the choreography... What's with their beauty... Just pick one, only one... Just be adequately cool... It's too much for me to handle really.... EX...O.... ㅠㅠ

[+546;-39] Heol this is really crazy

[+502;-34] No but the intro is insane. I love it. I love you kids ㅜㅜ Let's really go on foreverㅠㅠ

[+473;-36] Our EXO hyung-nims who chew up the charts are here!! Hurry up and roll out the red carpet for EXO hyung-nims to walk to the emperor's throne

[+436;-35] EXO jjang

[+398;-31] I went crazy from when the intro began!!!! EXO is really the bestㅠㅠ

[+379;-30] Ke-----u GodXO

[+369;-24] Wow Chanyeol's rap part is daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+265;-8] I like how they maintained the colour that only belongs to EXO. A song that no one but EXO can do

[+235;-11] Legend

[+205;-4] The song 'Trauma' is freaking insane though?

[+189;-7] The intro, what to do, God Baekhyun

[+182;-3] But they are really handsome. The one top male idol visuals by my standards. It's not easy for all of them to be handsome. I feel this every time I see them, EXO are the real eye-opening idols. Especially Suho and D.O. are sculptures

[+179;-4] Stop asking where EXO's winter album went and just listen to 'Wait'

[+159;-4] I'm a fan of someone else but there are many b-sides that I like besides the title track, so whenever they come out with new songs I search them up to listen. They're really good,,,,,

[+158;-5] I came after watching EXO's Love Shot MV, the MV's good too and the song Love Shot is high quality too.. Their vocals have always been great, how many songs did they add to this repackage??

[+154;-4] Naaa nananananana~

[+145;-6] Are they really in their 8th year post-debut? They're amazing. I don't think a group like this will ever appear again

[+143;-3] I originally never listen to male idol's songs but I trust to listen to EXO's songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please hit daebak~^

[+144;-1] Wow that's right, this is EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Someone said this, they walk the king's road.. I'm not in their fandom but EXO always oozes wealth and swag, they're an idol group I have a good feeling about! The MV an song even made me feel the swag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+136;-3] Until when will EXO keep improving .... They're really improving to no end

[+118;-1] I'm a fan of someone else but honestly speaking the song is good. At the end of the MV where they changed the gun hand sign into a glass was insane. I think Kai's dance has been living its glory days since 'Tempo' promotions, I personally really like D.O.'s 'people come people go' line... Baekhyun's voice balances it out as a whole so it sounds really stable! I hope they hwaiting on their comeback ㅎㅎ :)

[+110;-2] This is really over, 'Wait' is so good

[+108;-1] EXO always has good songs picked...

[+103;-6] To me, EXO is always like this: there are many times I like the b-sides more than the title track. You should give each of them a listen

[+99;-2] I thought the Don't Mess Up My Tempo album already reached the limit of perfection but the repackage raised it even more

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog