Friday, December 21, 2018

[NAVER TVCAST] 'KNOWING BROS' EP 159 PREVIEW



[+4338;-91] Finally EXO on varietyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I feel happy just watching the preview

[+4065;-83] We'll finally see the rarity that is EXO

[+3500;-168] We can't leave Rudolph Xiumin alone right? I'll become Santa

[+3121;-59] I've been waiting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Rooting for you

[+2947;-54] It's already daebak really

[+2753;-49] Finally EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Aren't the Rudolph hats too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2652;-46] I... like this too much... Too much... Tears are really coming out.. "To win is to endure"

[+2388;-40] I love EXO

[+2352;-40] Ah EXO is daebak cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2050;-37] To think that EXO are appearing on Knowing Bros. I have to catch the live broadcast no matter what ㅠㅠ

[+1857;-26] What the heck, they're being handsome againㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO are a christmas gift. Seriously, these f*cking handsome men saved the world

[+1784;-27] Thank you for wearing Rudolph
> [+109;-1] Seriously, Rudolph just got the EXO buff,,,,

[+1734;-28] Ah what to do, this is really like a christmas gift

[+1671;-28] I'm going to dress up as Santa Claus now and take the boys with me.. bye

             
  • [Naver TVCast] Perfect_EXO_you_can't_find_anywhere_else have transferred schools to 'Knowing Bros'!♡▽♡

[+2182;-17] Really handsome....

[+1952;-16] It's really hard to be that handsome.... I really.... like EXO

[+1664;-13] It was also really fun when EXO appeared on Knowing Bros last time. I'm also looking forward to this time~~ EXO hwaiting!!

[+1622;-16] EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1474;-11] This is seriously great, when will the time come ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to watch it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1366;-72] The man holding the guitar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun-ie's response was really smooth! Saturday hurry up and come

[+1305;-12] The legendary episode of the year has already been filmed!!!!! I was only waiting for EXO and endured till the end of the year ㅠㅠ Knowing Bros, thanks for calling EXO (⊼⌔⊼ )

[+1234;-11] EXO will be on Knowing Bros again.... ㅇㅂㅇ!!!! They filmed a legendary previously, I'm looking forward to this ㅋㅋㅋ

[+1172;-60] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The man playing the guitar ㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun-ie is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sehun-ie's individual interview was great ㅠㅠㅠ Kyungsoo's tap dance too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+932;-14] Thank you for the 10 minute preview ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think this will be a legendary episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+898;-33] Xiumin ㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, he's the eldest but he looks like the maknae? ㅋㅋㅋ Too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Doesn't he look like a high school student ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Will Minseok-ie also make another three-line poem this time??? ㅎㅎㅎ I'm excited for this Saturday's Knowing Bros ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

[+864;-11] Ah hurry, Saturday

[+833;-12] Insane, insane, guys, I'm dying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

             
  • [Naver TVCast] Fighter of the legends Sehun, challenged husband-nim D.O.?!

[+697;-4] Already looks interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm happy that we get to see EXO on variety

[+586;-3] Kyaaaa Knowing Bros pre-release video!!! EXO are appearing on variety as a group in a long time, I'm so glad 

[+570;-4] So cute I'm going crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+540;-3] Why are EXO so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+491;-5] Oh Sehunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+471;-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO are too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJjang cute

[+444;-3] The chemistry between EXO members and Knowing Bros members ❤❤ I'm so glad to see them as a group on variety ㅠㅠㅠ I'll look forward to Knowing Bros~~~

[+423;-2] Thank you for uploading thisㅠㅠ I'll leave a comment first then appreciate the video later. EXO is the best, king god general majesty

[+389;-2] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too cute

[+381;-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Secret action ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah this is fun, will catch the live broadcast

[+317;-2] D.O. is too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think he'll be in charge of big laughter this time too

[+295;-3] Doh Kyungsoo is cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+285;-2] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to hurry and watch it

[+279;-6] Our babies  ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so happy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ they're appearing on Knowing Brosㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ❤❤❤ Anticipating it ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ❤❤
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog