Sunday, December 2, 2018

[PANN] THE POSTURE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE WEIGHT OF A CROWN

When I see the way Suho receives awards, I think he accepts it more solemnly and humbly than anyone else. No matter how many years pass, as always, he's a person who truly understands the weight of the award.










Additionally, when there wasn't enough chairs, Suho let his members sit first while he himself sat on an invisible chair


"I think a leadership role isn't just about leading. Usually when people talk about leaders, don't they bring up the wagon? A leader isn't the one leading at the front nor the one pushing the cart from the back, isn't the leader the one who just gathers all the members into the wagon? Then there's also the possibility that the wagon might go backwards, or progress forwards. I think that's something that is done together (a collective effort), it's not simply because I'm called the leader that I do the leading. It's the truth." - Kim Junmyeon, in 'The Moment' lecture

  • [PANN] The posture of someone who knows the weight of a crown

Overall: +972;-189

[+214;-5] I guess it's because he had a really long training period, that's why he's like this more than anyone else. He's really handsome

[+203;-5] Face, character, everything is per-fect
사용자첨부이미지

[+201;-5] Donation angel, Kim Junmyeon-ie
사용자첨부이미지
EXO Suho's text: Yes that's right. I wanted to say that I'm wearing Man to Man gratefully. I'm apologetic that I couldn't join in the ceremony so I sent some donations. I hope it will be used for good things!
(Man to Man clothing is from Seung-il Hope Foundation that supports ALS patients)

[+51;-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's nothing you can diss Kim Junmyeon for, look at how people are saying "too bad it's a sight you can't see now..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They can still receive awards now though ㅜㅜ I'm always shocked by 'entertainment' section (on Pann). Yup! Even you guys admit that our Junmyeon is very amazing. Look at our Junmyeon-ie before going. He's f*cking handsome~
사용자첨부이미지

[+50;-1] The only leaders I find really cool are GD and Suho

[+38;-1] When it comes to leaders, I immediately think of Suho. He's simply the proper example of a leader

[+33;-0] All those actions came naturally to him.. The more you know him, you'll know that he's genuine. Sincerely
사용자첨부이미지

[+22;-1] I think he's a proper leader, an example of what a leader is. Of course the EXO members also listen to him well

[+22;-0] I can prove that I stan someone else, but it makes me happy to see this. Really. People like him are genuine people. Don't feed the trolls...

[+19;-0] He's really someone you can learn a lot from

[+17;-0] He's an example of a person living properly
사용자첨부이미지

[+14;-2] I'm another person's fan, but EXO has never expected the awards, you can really see their humble attitudes when they receive the awards

[+12;-0] Kim Junmyeon I love you,,,,♡
사용자첨부이미지
#Say_something_that_makes_your_heart_race_in_four_letters
> EXO Suho
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog