Tuesday, December 11, 2018

[NAVER] CHANYEOL AND KAI RECORDING 'THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN'


  • [Naver] EXO Chanyeol X Kai, in the midst of recording 'The Return of Superman'... met Naeun•Geonhu

[+699;-3] Aing ㅠㅠㅠ This is great!!!

[+434;-0] Omg, I like this a lot

[+318;-0] Kaichun!!

[+270;-0] I'm looking forward to seeing their chemistry with babies once again!

[+205,-1] Heol omg...!

[+44;-1] You can tell how much Jongin-ie likes babies just by looking at how prettily he treats his niece and nephewㅠㅠ I'm really really excited. Chanyeol Jongin hwaiting

[+33;-1] Heol daebakㅠㅠㅠ they're sending EXO Chanyeol and Kai to The Return of Supermanㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope you're enjoying the filming!! Hwaiting!!!!

[+32;-0] I also really liked it when Chanyeol met Seoeon and Seojun ㅠㅠ He'll also have a good time filming with the the Naeun-ie and Geonhu right? ㅠㅠ I'll make sure to catch the live broadcast

[+26;-1] I'm going crazy. EXO and babies combo is always right

[+17;-0] Wow....ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our kind kids with Naeun-ie and Geonhuㅠㅠ

[+12;-0] The moment I saw the article, something flowed from my eyes.. by any chance are these tears?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog