Friday, December 14, 2018

[PANN] EXO ARE DOING A REVERSE FAN-SUPPORT NATIONWIDE

Everyone who purchases EXO's new album at the following Hot Tracks offline stores will receive a drink from the cafes next to Hot Tracks, prepared by EXO. This is great. I'm happy to stan EXO
  • [PANN] EXO are doing a reverse fan-support nationwideㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(t/n: since fan-support = support given by fans to artists, reverse fan-support = support given by artists to fans)

Overall: +574;-29

[+168;-2] It's as if EXO do reverse fan-supports whenever they're boredㅋㅋㅋ
> True, because it's not just once or twice that I've seen EXO reverse fan-support

[+138;-2] Young and handsome and rich... As expected... EXO......

[+103;-4] How long will they do this? I want to buy an album too

[+44;-1] I'm a Melody but I like EXO's new song a lot... SM took a lot of care with EXO's songs this year ㄷㄷ

[+32;-0] The reason it's so large-scale is because they sell albums really well, so they can give back the same amount..? but it's EXO so..

[+32;-1] I was most shocked by the Lotte World free pass reverse fan-supportㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+27;-0] If you think about how they're currently one of the artists that sell the most albums in our country, the scale is really huge

[+22;-0] I'm also going to buy my album tomorrow, I want to drink the drink given by EXO ㅠㅜ

[+19;-0] Repaying the fans to this extent, knowing what the fans are upset about and providing solutions to solve the issues, it's the first time singers like this exist... Of course there's a reason why they last so long

[+18;-0] There's something I'm curious about. It's obvious that EXO has a lot of money, but they do reverse fan-support every time.. just how much money do they have...??

[+16;-0] Let's try calculating it. Each day, 5k~10k people x 5000 won = 25 000 000~50 000 000 won.... If every EXO fan countrywide goes to get the special goods, based on the number of real-time users, there would be more than 90k people, so wouldn't they have to fork out hundreds of millions?; They're going big, these guys......

[+14;-0] While looking at the list of event locations, I was thinking 'obviously the district I live in won't be on the list.. it'll just be Seoul and Busan..', but my district was actually there, I was so surprised
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog