Thursday, December 13, 2018

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO WINS BEST NEW ACTOR AT THE 18TH DIRECTOR'S CUT AWARDS


  • [Naver] "Actor of the year"... Doh Kyungsoo x Kim Taeri, awarded at 'the 18th Director's Cut Awards'
(t/n: the name of his award is 'best new actor' for Along with the Gods)

[+580;-1] Doh Kyungsoo~ Just hearing those three words of his name makes me cry~~ Kyungsoo must be so happy that movie directors recognised his acting that he put his whole self into~ I love you, Actor Dyo~~

[+394;-0] Congratulations to all the actors who got what they deserved. It would be good enough if actor Doh is adequately handsome, but how does he also have such a nice voice along with that very nice mask? He's humble and sincere, I wonder just how his parents well raised him to be such a good man. Irreplaceable Actor Doh, I'm rooting for you. Roh Kisoo, hwaiting. D.O. hwaiting

[+311;-0] Congratulations Doh Kyungsoo

[+217;-0] Kyungsoo-ya, congratulations

[+66;0] Congrats congrats

[+26;-0] Please make a movie with a Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Taeri combo set in the Japanese imperialism times... Please........

[+18;-0] I'm very proud of Doh Kyungsoo. Because it's an award given by film directors, it's even more valuable!!

[+17;-0] Now all that's left is the day Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Taeri work together on a project

[+14;-0] Congratulations Doh Kyungsoo-nim!!

[+10;-0] I just came back from the Swing Kids premiere yesterday and I enjoyed it to the extent that it left a deep impression on me. There were no flaws in all the actor's acting, and as expected of the main character Doh Kyungsoo, as I watch him, he grows day after day, and he always matches the character no matter what kind of role it is, that's why I feel that he pulls it off well. I sincerely acknowledge and congratulate him on winning the actor of the year award. I'd love to see you again in a new project

[+8;-0] Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Taeri are both actors that I love
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog