Monday, December 3, 2018

[NAVER] EXO REPACKAGE ALBUM 'LOVE SHOT'



  • [NAVER] EXO to release their 5th repackage album 'Love Shot' on 13 December... Their popularity is steadily rising

[+1436; -14] They are doing it EXO comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They will sweep everything

[+1035; -8] EXO whom i trust to listen to, i really liked Tempo so i'm looking forward to the new song too~~

[+876; -4] EXO Tempo was already daebak, now just the logo of the repackage album is already daebak... I'm looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

[+665; -2] Let's hit daebak with EXO's repackage 'Love Shot' too!!!!!!!

[+64; -0] Wow this time too the logo is no joke... I'm cheering for you, EXO whom i trust to listen!!

[+49; -0] ㅜㅜㅜ I'll look forward to a longer promotion period this time, please go on TV more often ㅠㅠㅠ I would still be thankful even if EXO only have a comeback ㅠㅠ Ouuhh i am so looking forward to this ㅠㅠㅠ

[+47; -0] EXO whom i trust to listen to

[+46; -0] My daughter is an EXO fan. We listened to the new song together and also watched them dance on TV. I'm looking forward to the new song that they are going to release~ Because it's the group that my daughter likes, i'll have to buy 1 more album~ ^^~~

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog