Tuesday, December 11, 2018

[NAVER TVCAST] 'EXO WILL SHOW YOU' COMING SOON


  • [Naver TVCast] #EXOWillShowYou coming soon! (Love Shot is also coming soon at 6pm on the 13th)
[+382;-2] This is crazy ㅠㅠㅜㅠ Cute ㅜㅠㅜㅜ so cute ㅜㅜㅜ

[+371;-1] Heol daebak, what do I do now. This is daebak, insanse, what to do

[+336;-0] I missed EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+331;-0] EXO is having a comeback on the 13th at 6pm with LOVE SHOT. Please look forward to it. These rascals SM are finally putting out contents. I love you EXO, seriously, you cuties

[+294;-1] A visual restaurant EXO

[+283;-0] EXO Will Show You ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is too cute ㅠㅠㅠ I'm also looking forward to Love Shot!!!!
[+274;-0] I missed them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+268;-0] EXO is really so cute.....

[+117;-0] To think that there are living organisms as cute as this in this workd ㅜㅜㅜ To be able to like these people is also a blessing really ㅜㅜ I'm looking forward to tomorrow

[+156;-0] Ah seriously ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog