Friday, December 14, 2018

[PANN] FANGIRLING CAN MAKE ME THIS HAPPY...?


Seriously, since stanning EXO, I'm the happiest ever right now. I was also happy when they received daesang, but right now I'm very happy too. The boys are doing reverse fan-support for the fans, and because fans trended the hashtag 'Show us EXO', they made 'EXO Will Show You', they're appearing on variety shows, the choreography and songs are all great, I'm rambling because I'm so happy... People swear at the boys a lot here so I rarely come, and I only lurk, but I hope there'll be more nice postsㅜ

  • [PANN] Fangirling can make me this happy...?

Overall: +74;-8

[+16;-0] Junmyeon-ahㅠㅠㅠ I'm even more thankfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Heuk f*ckㅜㅠ

[+2;-0] Really, in the 7 years I stanned EXO, I'm becoming even happier. I'm the happiest recentlyㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for being EXO... we are one
사용자첨부이미지

[+1;-0] I'm really sorry for saying this out of the blue, but the instagram ID is so cute,, is it because he's Myeon that he put cottonㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌ







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog