Saturday, October 29, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] EXO-CBX INDIVIDUAL TEASERS


  • [WEIBO] EXO’s Subunit, EXO-CBX Member Chen, Photo Teaser Revealed
Overall Upvotes [+3911]

[+153] Kim Jongdae who is the best in the world ♡ Meeting you is my best luck ♡

[+137] For four years, Jongdae has always been singing for fans wholeheartedly, he also participates in writing lyrics, expressing his love for fans ♡ To be able to like such a wonderful person like him, I feel so proud of being his fan ♡ Jongdae-ya, let’s hit daebak with this sub-unit’s debut!

[+123] People’s sweet vocal pride, Kim Jongdae

[+107] Confessing the loves to my Chen-Chen’s hairstyle, must control myself for handsome boy

[+80] My baby is too handsome

[+78] He will be amazing

[+71] This unit is impressive

[+55] Looking forward to Kim Jongdae, the best one in the world ♡ Kim singer ♡

[+43] Ah so handsome, he has tried many kinds of modeling style, and those variety of styles look just suitable for him, indeed this is Kim Jongdae we’re talking about

[+41] Confessing my love for Chen-Chen, our main vocal

[+40] Aaaaaaaaaa I’m going crazy

[+26] Cool Chen-Chen

[+25] Of course, it’s Kim Jongdae

[+13] Famous main vocal, I’m looking forward to the subunit, but I’m looking forward more to Jongdae baby! I believe in your abilities, smooth transitions between high and low notes, good at singing both sentimental love songs and rock songs, handsome main vocal who has good control over various song styles! “She’s Dreaming” shows your ability in (writing) lyrics, I’m looking forward to your self-composed song and piano ability

  • [INSTIZ] EXO-CBX Chen teaser
- Wow, crazy

- Wow… but SM seems to give subunits really simple names, TTS and now CBX…

- Wow, even though his hair is styled like that he still looks handsome

- Oh Jongdae-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Cool

- I like this kind of concepts ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Kim Jongdaeng I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! (t/n: aegyo)

- Cute!!!!!! Handsome!!!!! The best!!!!!!! Jongdae-ya!!!!!!!!

             


After two months, he’ll be 28 years old… (Korean age)
  • [INSTIZ] EXO unit EXO-CBX Xiumin’s individual teaser 
- How come oppa isn’t aging…
> Fairies don’t age ㅎㅎㅎ

- Ah, I love you

- The last one, seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Minseok-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Really daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Minseok-ah, even though it’s not worth anything I’ll devote my soul to you………….

- Criminal….. Kim…. Minseok……..

- Ah I can’t even speak, Minseok-ah take my bank account

- Fairy-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- 27 months old…

- Minnie is a 00-er right?

  • [WEIBO] EXO subunit EXO-CBX Xiumin teaser revealed
Overall upvotes: [+3801]

- Baby!!! T_T Kim Minseok <3

- So handsome

- Who would’ve known that you’re actually the Da-ge! Da-ge is really babyfaced

- Anticipating, anticipating

- Ahh, so cute, I like it

- Baby-faced Da-ge, subunit jiayou!

- Aiya, Da-ge is super babyfaced, super handsome

- My husband is the most handsome

             


  • [WEIBO] EXO-CBX Baekhyun’s teaser revealed~
Overall upvotes: [+5640]

[+428] Byun Baekhyun is really handsome, in EXO it’s him I like

[+357] Baekhyun is way too good-looking

[+291] Confessing my love! In SM I like him <3

[+268] Handsome

[+245] Baekhyun expressed both styles perfectly! His visuals are too high!

[+233] Tooooooooooo handsome

[+231] F*ck, Baekhyun

[+209] Totally looking forward to our Byun-main vocal

[+185] Bobo Byun Baekhyun

[+155] Baekhyun is really amazing! Both pictures have a whole different feel to them. As expected of genius-dol

[+134] Not a stan nor an anti but he’s divine

[+110] Of course my Ge is handsome, anticipating the subunit

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog