Saturday, October 15, 2016

[PANN] AMAZING FANDOM AT ASIA SONG FESTIVAL



It’s EXO-Ls.
Their screams were the loudest at ASF.

It can be seen from a far that there were lots of their fan lightsticks


They only performed for around 10 minutes, but ASF was filled up by more than 70% EXO-Ls




And they were also handsome


The last one is cute Park Chanyeol

  • [PANN] Amazing fandom today (at Asia Song Festival)
Overall +726;-111

[+230;-6] I was really scared. Because I have experienced the loud fanchant of our fandom, but yesterday was the loudest to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(t/n: the original comment said ‘second rhythm relax’, roughly meaning the fanchants were so loud it echoed and the rhythm was delayed by 2 beats)

[+217;-8] Gwanggaeto Eris
사용자첨부이미지
(t/n: King Gwanggaeto’s well-known for the greatly expanding the territory of Korea. This refers to the large crowds of EXO-fans)

[+179;-11] Byun Baekhyun, stop stripping (opening) your clothes
사용자첨부이미지

[+85;-2] I’m a Carat who went to ASF today. As I entered the venue, there were all EXO-fans behind and in front me. I just saw few of Carats sparsely. When I reached my seat, the fanchant was really daebak when it came to EXO’s Vapp. When it was Seventeen’s turn, I felt lonely since I had to chant alone, but thanks for singing along our song sometimes, for telling Woozi looks small and cute.

[+57;-1] Aren’t the fans are straight up Gwanggaeto Eris? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+54;-1] That was freaking awesome. It was almost solo concert level. I love EXO so much. That’s as much as the amount of sweat pouring down on my back

[+47;-1] To be honest, yesterday I thought there would be a half (of the audiences) is EXO-Ls, but when the V-app was played, it was almost EXO’s solo concert ㅋㅋㅋ There were lots of people, but there wasn’t a singe seat for me

[+45;-1] Woah today was freaking awesome. I heard EXO-fans are the half, but actually there was 70% of them

[+44;-0] The last photo of Chanyeol reminds me of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who even did this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+41;-0] Every day is glorious days
사용자첨부이미지

[+37;-0] I’m a Carat and EXO-fans’s fanchant was really amazingsome. I heard EXO-fans are the half, but actually there was 70% of them
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog