Wednesday, October 19, 2016

[NAVER/NAVER TVCAST] ‘HYUNG’ - CHARACTER POSTER & SHORT CLIP



  • [NAVER] Jo Jungseok x Do Kyungsoo x Park Shinhye, reveals character posters for ‘Hyung’, ‘Perfect chemistry’
[+682;-17] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m looking forward to the movie~ ‘Hyung’, do well

[+530;-14] Can I already look forward to it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Release it soon

[+516;-17] Heol~ Jo Jeongseok, Do Kyungsoo, and Park Shinhye ㄷㄷㄷ Anticipating

[+464;-12] It seems to be fun!!!! Totally look forward to it! ㅠㅠㅠ I’ll go to see the movie for sure. I hope ‘Hyung’ to hit daebak!!!

[+406;-11] I’ll look forward to the movie~~

[+208;-] I like Jo Jungseok, Do Kyungsoo, and Park Shinhye. I’ll trust the three and go to watch it. ♡♡♡

[+185;-4] Oh! the expectation just came immediately ㅎㅎ three actors and actress hwaiting! Movie ‘Hyung’ hwating

[+179;-3] I can feel the chemistry even when the posters were taken seperately!! Please release it soon

[+164;-4] I’ll go to watch right after it’s released! Looking forward to it

[+149;-4] Ah I’m so looking forward to it. I hope they release it soon

[+1197;-5] It’s totally delightful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems fun. I’m looking forward to this in November ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1035;-8] Their chemistry is insane ㅜㅜ I can feel it’s really fun just with 23 seconds. I want to see it soon ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+880;-5] I love Ddu Ddu brothers. ‘Hyung’, let’s hit daebak, hwaiting!

[+788;-6] I support Jo Jungseok, Do Kyungsoo, and ‘Hyung’!!! They resemble each other ㅠㅠ I like their smiles. Their bromance is the best

[+776;-6] The last line is a joke? They smile so cutely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Doosik and Dooyoung brothers a lot. ‘Hyung’ hwaiting

[+639;-3] Even in the short clip, I can feel the fun and comfortable chemistry of the two brothers ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ll look forward the official trailer and movie!!!

[+554;-3] I’m so looking forward to the movie just by watching the two’s chemistry in this clip. I support ‘Hyung’

[+530;-4] Go Dooyoung! go Doosik! I hope DooDoo brothers to hit daebak

[+480;-4] The preview is fun already

[+431;-9] (I can feel) it hits 10 million views already!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog