Sunday, October 23, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] EXO X AGATHA COLLABORATION CARRIER






Sold at Agatha Myeongdong branch. It was sold out, so it was released again-
(the carrier is called Carry’L, wordplay on carrier + EXO-L)
  • [INSTIZ] EXO x Agatha collaboration carrier
- Oh, I want the gold one

- The first one looks like MAMA album, the second one looks like Overdose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Haek, it’s expensive…

- This isn’t even official goods ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Carry’L ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Really pretty

- I don’t have money…. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- I’m a fan of another group but I want to buy this because it’s pretty

- Wow, they even have this kind of goods(?) I’m jealous

  • [WEIBO] Is this… EXO new merchandise? Ah~ so it’s a collaboration carrier with AGATHA. Apparently this has already sold out in Myeongdong once, so it’s being sold again. If you use this it’ll flashy like no other~
Overall upvotes: +7104

[+493] If I bring this out I’ll look stupid

[+456] If I bring this out somehow I feel like a middle school fangirl, and it even looks expensive

[+422] I think if I used this kind of carrier I’d feel embarrassed

[+359] Even the price is flashy

[+323] All of EXO’s merchandise are expensive to high heavens

[+300] Who’s the best at sucking money? Of course it’s SM

[+182] For me I wouldn’t be able to bring this out

[+172] Even though I really like Sehun, I’d never bring this out, it’s too non-mainstream

[+157] Why are other fandoms complaining, no one asked you to buy this. Please don’t doubt EXO fans’ buying power? It was already sold out once

[+147] No one else can do this, it doesn’t mean SM can’t

[+133] EXO’s logos are really suitable for this kind of design

[+130] But these look good, if you bring this out it’ll be easier to recognise your people (fandom), and if you don’t know EXO it actually looks pretty cool

[+122] If you look solely at the carrier, the design looks good

[+107] Too expensive, can’t afford it
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog