Friday, October 7, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] ALESSO + EXO CHEN - YEARS MV

image

  • [INSTIZ] Alesso + EXO Chen - Years MV

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jongdae’s voice is really daebak. I like it so much

- Wuahhhhhhhhhhhh

- I like it but the MV makes my eyes hurt

- Ohhooo the MV made me flustered…. Just listen to Jongdae’s voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Eyes… My eyes hurt… but the song is really good!!

- Chen ah ㅠㅠ ♡♡ I really love you

- As expected of Jongdae

- Chen’s songs are always very soft / mellow but this song is refreshing like a summer song


  • [WEIBO] EXO member Chen collaboration with famous Swedish DJ Alesso Years, full MV released!

Overall upvotes: +7674

[+258] #Kim Jongdae# Chen’s voice suits EDM really well, doesn’t it! I’m really going insane! How could he sing a song this perfectly TAT Our Jongdae is really amazing T_T There’s a Chinese version for this song too. Chinese level 10 ah! (t/n: means his Chinese is very good)

[+255] Confessing my love to Chen Chen, the song is really good

[+235] This MV….. all i want to say is, SM are you short of money lately? But still want to confess my love to our Kim Main Vocal

[+210] Confessing my love to our Singer Kim who perfectly executes his high and low range.

[+193] Ahhhhhhhhhh it’s super good ahhhhhhh Jongdae!!!!

[+173] Perfect voice ♡ My ears got pregnant.

[+163] Jongdae! You did great! The song is good!

[+149] Lee Sooman is bringing his sons and daughters into a new genre. South Korea’s #1

[+144] SM this year’s MV concept are quite daring ah

[+142] National treasure voice is Kim Jongdae ♡

[+138] The MV was done so lazily, but the song is good so i’ll forgive you

[+132] For me who have stayed in Sweden for 3 years, i can say this is a very typical Swedish style.

[+124] The song is good but the MV is too scary, my eyes are blind from all that flashing.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog