Friday, October 21, 2016

[WEIBO] KAI HOMEPAGE UPDATE



Hello, it’s EXO’s Kai.
I’ve been watching everyone.
You missed me right?
That’s why I came.
The truth is I missed you even more
  • [WEIBO] KIM JONGIN updates 4 pictures on the official fanpage, is this a Halloween warm-up?
Overall upvotes: +6001

[+425] Jongin’s always been active on the homepage, what ‘trying to win his fans back’… Fans who really loved EXO wouldn’t have left

[+396] Posting an update means trying to win back fans, not posting means ignoring fans. Can you stop trolling so much~

[+227] Our bear is the best bear in the world

[+214] Kaikai is so cute

[+190] Bear-bear

[+185] Handsome and cute, ah our Bear Nini

[+167] Our Kai is too handsome

[+164] After his leg got better he became so happy. As long as you don’t get hurt next time, take care of your health properly

[+152] I miss Nini, when will you come home? (t/n: wordplay, Ni means you in Chinese)

[+147] Nini’s out having fun with a mask

[+143] Cute warm guy

[+126] Jongin’s messages on the homepage was what turned me into a fan, especially the first one he posted after his leg healed T_T Afterwards he spoiled fans with his love with his every message and v-lives, I love him to death
> He’s really amazing, please understand his heart <3

[+144] I missed you

[+130] Love you, Kim JongMan

[+110] I refreshed and saw my husband :*
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog