Saturday, October 29, 2016

[INSTIZ] EXO-CHENBAEKXI TO RELEASE ALBUM DETAILS


  • [INSTIZ] EXO-ChenBaekXi to release album details 
- A subunit also has different covers I want to buy all. I want to buy until I get all 9 photocards

- There is also a winter album though ㅠㅠ

- What? I pre-ordered, but I think I have to pre-order again

- Photocards… I have to buy more

- There are only 3 members, why there are 9 photocards? This is too much

- They really want to make us to buy

- SM is too much. It seems they see us as stupid customers. If they keep being like that, I’ll keep buying…

- The albums look so pretty

- Heol individual covers for a subunit, too ?

- Take my bank account

- I expected there are 3 versions, so I ordered 3. But now I have to buy 6 more ㅠㅠ

- The albums look so cool and cute

- Baekhyun_3 photocards_collecting challenge ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Daebak, there is a beret Xiumin photocard

- I was right that there are 3 versions but 9 photocards… SM always amazes me

- They just ruined my plan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Please release individual covers for winter album as well!

- 9 photocards and they are also random?!

- That’s understandable to have 3 covers, but 9 photocards are too much

- Once again let’s become blind customers ㅠㅠㅠ

- SM! Why do you do this to me? I want to curse

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog