Wednesday, October 5, 2016

[WEIBO] CRAZY TYPES OF LAUGHTER OF EXO MEMBERS


OP: I’m Kyungsoo’s type
  • [WEIBO] Different types of crazy laughter from EXO members
Overall: +793

[+177] PCY in the dorms, OSH in public

[+159] I… I think I might be Chanyeol..

[+130] Park Chanyeol laughed himself into another realm

[+88] In front of people I’m not close with I’m like Hunhun, in front of people I’m close with I’m like Chanyeol and Yixing

[+57] Sorry, I think I’m Chanyeol’s type haha

[+50] Probably Sehun… I collapse onto people

[+48] This is so PCY

[+46] I’m Baekhyun + Sehun… As for Chanyeol’s type… As a gentle lady I can’t do it

[+43] Amazing, my Yeol!

[+42] Chanyeol…… used too much energy

[+32] I’m a combined type

[+32] I think my type is closest to Da-ge and Er-ge (t/n: Xiumin & Suho)

[+30] Probably Lao Zhang + Sehun… It depends on who is sitting around me
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog